☁️ Bakugou x reader

This was requested by SerinaTheAwesome! Please enjoy!

  You're sitting on the couch in the lounge where you waited for your boyfriend. He was usually late so you kind of figured. You were about to call him when you feel hands cover your eyes.
  "Babe guess who~" you hear him cooe.
  "Katsuki! Don't do that when you know that I'm gonna guess it's you!" You laugh as he sits on the couch next to you. He still yelled and cussed at others, but he was soft on you. He grabbed the remote as he wrapped an arm around you.
  "So, what do you want to watch?" He asked as you leaned into him.
  "How about the Greatest Showman?" (Tbh I asked my friend what I should type and I mixed up my words and called it the Boku showman 😂) you suggest as Bakugou flicked through the channels. He turned it on and you cuddled up, knowing he hated that movie because it made him cry.

~End of Movie~
  Bakugou sniffed as you hugged him.
  "You know I hate that movie!" He blamed as you laughed.
  "It's not my fault you're a sucker for sad movies!" He gently gives you a buckle head as you laugh harder.
  "You better be lucky I love you, (Y/N)!"
"Yeah Yeah Katsuki! I love you too" you gently give him a peck on the lips and smile then lay on him.
"I will forever," you gently say as you two both fall asleep with smiles on your faces.

AHHHH I'm so sorry I didn't get the story out!! And that it's so short and cheesy! I had a bad case of writers block and my brain wasn't working!!!! This story was a tota of 294 words!! Please enjoy!
TwT