A Unique Weredragon

Frosta hung up the phone. It was a couple hours after school had ended, and she had called her Beta mother to report to her of the day's events. She looked outside. It was winter, so the night was already dark. She took a stroll outside and looked up. All weredragons had to fly at least once a month, or they grew rusty and aged quickly. Frosta knew that tonight was the night for transforming, so she needed to find a quiet place away from civilization. In a small field she found what she needed.

Almost instantaneously, silver scales flipped over her skin, and she transformed into a beautiful Lace Dragon, one of the last of its kind. A long, silver tail lashed around her hind legs as the dragon raised her head and sent out a mournful howl.

Hours later Frosta soared into her temporary bedroom, retracting her claws and shifting back her scales. No matter how much she hated the dragon, she loved flying miles above any civilization, inside clouds and flapping through the ice-cold wind. While in the air she was always careful not to spray bursts of fire, or roar too loudly. She loved jumping across tall, thick buildings. In dragon form she was the master of stealth, and beasts fled before her as she went on with her hunt. Nothing was too big for her to handle, and in these hours of dark she felt like she was back at home, sprinting among werewolves and flying with vampire bats.

She could not sleep the rest of the night away. She never could after an experience. Meat still lingered in her stomach, the meat of dozens of bears, deer, and buffalo. Without thinking, she licked her chops and then shivered. Her human mind hated that the dragon mind took longer to change back, and her night huntings of mutton that the dragon mind delighted in caused great grotesque to her human mind. A rabbit jumped across the street, and Frosta had to slam herself into the wall to stop herself from leaping out the window. The dragon even ate insignificant rabbits.

Frosta jumped out of bed. It was morning, and she took some time to gather her thoughts together. It's a weekend and my dragon suddenly alerted me. Someone's coming down the street to our house. She slithered to the window like a snake and peered out the window. A lady and two girls were carrying something in a pot. She recognized the girl on the left as Janet from school, but the right one looked only vaguely familiar. Wait. That's Clara in another form.

Frosta did a telepathic mind download attempt on Clara. All weredragons can do it with no trouble at all. However, her mind was blocked, to Frosta's great surprise. That meant that the girl had either mastered CCMNE(complete control of mind with no exceptions) that only Great Masters can accomplish, or she was in some way akin to a werereptile(dragons, lizards, snakes, etc). Frosta's human mind sought for answers as she looked again.