Chapter 7

"Get u-," Black looked at the years eyed girl before him. Y/n was ready eyed as she held the locker with a picture or her, Goku, Gohan, Videl, and Trunks. Vegeta held his arrogant face while she hugged him and Goku with each arm. Videl was with Gohan on the left and Trunks was on the right holding a dragon ball. She wiped her tears, closed the locker and tucked in under her shirt.

"Where are you going?" Black asked making her jump

"I'm not"

"Don't lie to me." Black reprimanded. The room fell into a silencer which increased his already bad mood. He grabbed Y/n's arms and tilted his head. "Come."

"Where are we going." Y/n asked as she followed him, her questions was soon answered as she was led into a large bathhouse.

"Wash, you smell like death." Black commented.

Y/n waited for him to exit before slowly undressing and dousing herself in the warm water. She had to admit, the architecture of this house was amazing and it seemed to run on an infinite amount of energy. Her stomach fell as she remembered Trunks, he would've loved such a beautiful place like this. Then she remembered Mai, she viciously scraped at her skin, washing herself for the first time in a few months. Y/n then dove underwater and began cleansing her hair of the filth that flung to it. The bath water slowly turned a crimson color as she rose once again only to jump.

"Here." Black handed her a towel and turned around with a slight blush on his face. "You have quite a pretty body mortal."

"Thank you." Y/n replied taking it as a compliment and not a sexual innuendo. Black let out a slight grunt at how such a vulgar creature could be so innocent at heart. He hated how this body made him feel towards the temptress and shoved the clothes in her arms before turning around again. Y/n let the towel fall in a pool around her and got dressed in the undergarments, somewhat mom jeans and crop top.

"Finished." Black turned her around and looked her over only to find her making and uncomfortable face. "Are the clothes not to your liking?"

"N- give me a sec." A few seconds later her tail popped out of the back of her jeans, it wiggled around happily, feeling free. Black grabbed Y/n by her arm and led her to the kitchen. He sat at the table and closed his eyes before stating "cook."

Y/n didn't respond but got to work deciding to make a personal favorite of goku. She hummed a tune that she recalled Chi Chi would hum while making dinner. Unbeknownst to her, Black was assessing her every move. He watched as she bit her lip every time she had to concentrate on something. When the food was almost done Black ordered her to get Zamasu.

"Zamasu." Y/n called, heading to his room and knocking lightly. She waited and knocked again only for the door to open by itself.

"Zamasu?" She pushed the door open to see a pitch black room and slowly entered. The door soon closed behind her making her jump. Her tail flicked in agitation as she was out of her element and felt adrenaline rush through her veins.

"Zama-"

A hand swung down on her to which she predicted and went to counter but soon found herself in a strange pink aura. The room flowed a dull pink giving Y/n the opportunity to stare into the green being's eyes.

"Tell me." He started glaring at Y/n "what is it that attracts my counterpart to you."

"Is it your personality?" The sound of clothes ripping echoed throughout the room.

"Your talents?"

"Or maybe....it's your body." Y/n's body collapsed to the floor, she clenched her throat and tried to cover her chest from the god's wrath. He towered over her before grabbing her by her forearm and throwing her to bed. Y/n scrambled to get up but her hands were soon bound together by pink cuffs.

"I would ask for a taste." Zamasu stated "but as a god I'll just take it."

Y/n went to scream Black's name but soon found that her vocal chords were sore. Zamasu looked over her, looking at her with an intensity she'd only seen when he killed innocent people. He leaned down to capture her lips with his own and Y/n closed her eyes, not in anticipation, but fear. She waited for what seemed like hours but nothing came. Instead, a loud thud echoed throughout the room. Y/n's eyes snapped open to see Black punching Zamasu before grabbing her forearm. He led her back to their room and sat her on the bed.

"Stay"

Y/n nodded as he exited the room and waited patiently. She balled herself in the corner of the bed and rocked back and forth with tears in her eyes. Black soon came back with two plates and gave her one.

"I'm sorry." Y/n couldn't believe what she was hearing. A god apologizing, to a mortal. Did black have a change of heart? "Do not worry little one I will take care of things momentarily."

They ate dinner silently and partook in small talk.

"Your hair is curly?"

"Yes, most of the time it was straight as it was filled with dirt and blood."Y/n wheezed out, slowly touching her throat

"I like it that way." Black responded grabbing both their now empty plates. "Rest."

Y/n didn't bother to argue, she laid down and pulled the black covers over her body. She closed her eyes and slowly began crying, wishing that she was anywhere but here, wishing that everything would be better.