SE 1 EPISODE 04 | ROLL 08

ACT 04 ROLL 08

EXT. JH ENTERTAINMENT HQ

A voice of the camera stutters with flashs here and there, mobs full of reporters trying to get Jisoo's picture and throwing lots of unclear questions of particular model-singer. The whole nation knows she's not her but her best friend.

Jisoo has been told not to say a single word before by her manager so the actress, ignoring all the questions, wears sunglasses while her manager makes a way for her into the headquarters.

REPORTER #1
Jisoo, is it true Jung Jaehyun was about to propose to Miss Chaeyoung the night before their breaking up news?

REPORTER #2
Is it true Jung Jaehyun cheated on Park Chaeyoung?

MANAGER
Out of our way!

REPORTER #3
Is Miss Park Chaeyoung dating behind Jaehyun with Harry Styles?

MANAGER
Make away!

MOB OF REPORTERS
Jisoo, Jisso! Look over here!

Voices of pictures were roaring from the front headquarters, once she and her manager made it through all those savvy reporters. Finally Jisoo sighs out in relief and takes off her sunglasses before going straight to the fifth floor where Chaeyoung is doing her photoshoot today.

One of the staff approaching Jisoo then let the woman sit on the chair beside Chaeyoung. Not for long the photoshoot is over and Jisoo already has americano on her hand.

CHAEYOUNG
Oh, Soya! I didn't know you would come to the company today.

JISOO
You're not the only one who has a job required inside the company.

CHAEYOUNG
Well, your job supposedly on the field, you know, acting.

JISOO
I have an appointment with the marketing team. There is a clothing line of Seoul fashion week that wants to contact me for its ambassador.

CHAEYOUNG
Really? Whoa, who is it?

JISOO
Have no idea, but it's pretty famous in Seoul. The owner will be here too in an hour or so.

Once the photographer wraps the day, Jisoo and Chaeyoung start walking down the corridor to Jisoo's meeting room on the fourth floor.

CHAEYOUNG
By the way, what's the brand name? I kinda know people in the clothing lines...

JISOO
Ahh, I don't know her brand name yet – laugh – everything has been set by my manager, it will be revealed at the meeting today.

CHAEYOUNGsigh
You know, sometimes you should be more involved in it. Such typical Kim Jis– God, I always forget you're not a Kim anymore.

JISOO
It's been two years Chae, is it hard to accept I'm someone's wife?

CHAEYOUNG
Not really, it's just weird since I know you since forever and kinda lonely without you around. And we three used to drink and eat together a lot despite you two dating.

JISOO
Then get married so you're not lonely–

Jisoo stops although it's all too late, guilt trip while glance to the side, Although Chaeyoung herself only shrugs the remark and smiles.

CHAEYOUNG
Nah, it's alright. The marriage word won't desperate me that much since, right! – turning to Jisoo – talking about that, I met Jungkook a few days ago!