​​SE 1 EPISODE 08 | ROLL 16

ACT 08 ROLL 16

INT. CHAEYOUNG PENTHOUSE

The same afternoon, Chaeyoung sat on her couch, trying to distract herself from the thought of Jungkook's mom bursting into her place by reading a book. It took her a couple hours to feel like she was really in free-from-Jungkook time and she loved every second of it.

Until there was a ding voice from the lift. Someone was coming up to her place. Someone that had access from the receptionist.

Chaeyoung snapped up from the couch so fast that she almost lost her balance. She looked over the lift.

If Jungkook's mom actually bribed her receptionist. At this point she believed the mother of her fake boyfriend was capable of it.

Another ding, and the lift door started to open. Chaeyoung sucked in her breath, she should have been writing a will or something for Jisoo, Hoseok and her parents.

But whoever came up to her penthouse, they didn't show up immediately out of the corridor. And the only person who actually has the audacity to mess her up, is none other than Jeon Jungkook.

CHAEYOUNG
I swear to God, Jungkook, if you're here just to try play one of your gam-

Finally, the person who had accessed her penthouse revealed himself and it wasn't Jungkook. She can feel her feet getting cold and colder.

CHAEYOUNG
Oh... Jaehyun...

Chaeyoung's body froze as her face hardened and her mind drew a blank. Jung Jaehyun on the other side looked awfully pale. He looked horrible, as if he wasn't doing anything good for a couple weeks after they broke up.

Jaehyun continues to bore his jet black ones into her warm dark chocolate brown ones.

He takes a step forward, just a small step and he lifts his hand up, as if to reach to her face but something stops him. His hand drops back down to his side as he clears his throat.

CHAEYOUNG
Ho, how are you?

JAEHYUN
I, I uh... Chaeng, I'm here to- to... here to-

Then another ding was echoing through the whole place.

JUNGKOOK
Chaeyoung, I need you.

She was speechless. Why didn't she hear the ding voice from the lift.

Chaeyoung and her ex-lover looked over and saw Jeon Jungkook showing up from the lift.

The CEO of GCF realised she had a guest but when he stopped and recognized the man in front of him, Jungkook waved over and looked back to Chaeyoung as he stood next to Jaehyun, hands in the pocket pants, acting all cocky and cool.

Chaeyoung almost rolled her eyes just seeing Jungkook being like that.

JUNGKOOK
Chae, I need you, now. How is it going, Jae? – looking the ever-so-confused man up and down – You look rough.

JAEHYUN
Are you two together?

CHAEYOUNGrapidly shake head
No, of course not!

Jungkook scoffed  at Chaeyoung answers as he leaned against the wall and put a soft smile on his face.

JUNGKOOK
What is that supposed to mean, honey?