Going to Tokyo, Part 2

The next day I was waiting at the train station for them to show up when I saw some people gather in one area and then scatter for some reason, I look around and said "where are they" I look over where the people scatter and saw them talking so I walk over there then said "well you took your time getting here" they look over at me and Riko said "yea sorry about that someone have to get change a few times" Chika, Ruby, and Hanamaru look away so I said "well it's fine, whenever your ready we can go" they nod and we headed for the train when we heard someone said "hey Chika wait up" we turn around and saw three girls running up to Chika with a bag and some words of encouragement then we left on the train. While we was on the train I heard my phone going off and when I answer I heard Ryuji said "hey Taylor" I said "how did you get my number" he said "oh Riley gave it to me when I told her I want to help you" I sigh and said "I really got to get onto her about giving my number out like that" he said "anyway Taylor have you made it to Tokyo yet" I look out the window and said "we're on the train right now" he said "listen I forgot to tell you something, no matter what happen at Love Live make sure those girls don't beat themselves up over losing alright" I said "don't worry about that I got that cover" he said "alright I got to let you go now I got somewhere I need to be" he hung up and when I look over at the girls I saw You smiling at me then she said "hey there Taylor" I said "oh sorry I didn't mean to stare" she said "it's fine, so hey I got a question for you" I nod and said "sure what is it" I notice the girls was listening in and I heard You said "is there a girl you like" I blush and said "what are you talking about" Chika said "I heard from someone that your in love with Aqours, so does that mean all of us" I put my head down and said "who told you that" Riko said "oh I think her name was Riley" I said "I really need to talk to her about telling my secret" Hanamaru said "so it is true" I cough and said "it could be but I'm not going to say yes or no" Chika said "that's okay I think we already know the answer" I heard the train coming to the stop and I saw that we made it to Tokyo so I stand up then said "oh look we're here, let pay attention to anything but me right now" after the train came to a stop we got off and went into the city. When we got out of the station the girls was amaze to be in a big city but I notice we lost Hanamaru and Ruby in the crowd and when I was about to tell the rest of them about it I turn to see that they was gone so I sigh and said "damn it, I knew this was going to happen" I look around to see if I could find them but no luck but before I could go look for them I heard a familiar voice said "Taylor Izumi is that you" I turn around and saw a girl with long dark hair with two more girls behind her so I said "I'm sorry but do I know you" the girl said "it's me Naoka from middle school" I remember her now she was the girl that I had a crush on when I was little, I smile and said "nice to see you again Naoka" she smile and said "what have you been up to" I said "nothing much just getting by, what about you" she said "oh I'm a school idol now with my friends Hana and Himari" I said "well you been busy, hey sorry but I got to find my friends before they get lost" she nod and said "alright well if you're stay for awhile you should go to Love Live and watch us perform" I nod and said "alright I'll think about it" she hug me and said "it's great to see you again Taylor, maybe next time we can catch up" she let go and when they left I heard Ruby said "oh there Taylor" I turn around and saw Hanamaru and Ruby running over toward me so I said "hey there got a little lost" Hanamaru said "yea sorry this is all very new to us" I smile and said "no worry it's fine, now let find the rest" they agree and we went to look for them. After a while we found Chika standing by some bags so we walk over there and Ruby said "hey where everyone else" she said "everyone off doing their own thing" I smile and said "yea well it is Tokyo" Chika sigh and said "yea but I was hoping we could look around together" I lend against the wall and we waited for Riko then met You and Yoshiko going to the shrine. While walking to the shrine I heard Chika said "to bad we ran out of time, I really want to look around some more" Yoshiko said "why are you looking at me for, I told you this is very important stuff for our performance tomorrow" Chika look over at You and said "hey why are you dress like a shrine maiden" You smile and said "come on you did say we're going to the shrine right, I'm ready to go" she salute and Chika said "I'm pretty sure shrine maiden don't salute" we stop at the stair and Ruby said "these are the same stairs that Muse climb for their training" Chika took off running up the stair follow by everyone else so I decide to walk up the stair, when I got to the top I saw two girls with purple hair walking away and the tall one said "good luck tomorrow ladies" after they was gone I said "who are they" Riko said "I don't know but I think their idols" I said "I see, well no need to worry about someone else we should get some rest for tomorrow" they agree and after we pray at the shrine we went to inn to sleep.