Part One || A Crazy Night in Tokyo

After the sound of the bed rustling because of somebody was laid next to me, I groggily began opening my eyes. I was in my own bed, in my own house... Phew. That was a start. I wasn't in somebody else's bed this time.
Rubbing my eyes and face in disappointment and because I was so tired, I began looking around my room, not yet wanting to confront whomever was sat next to me. I knew I had to, though. I couldn't run from it.
"Oh my goodness."
Slowly turning over, I realised who was
next to me. Cardboard Ben. He had certainly overstayed his welcome.
"Oh, shit." I said aloud, instantly waking up the cardboard male next to me. I instantly put a hand to my mouth as the cardboard Ben stirred, waking up from his slumber.
"Morning, Joe." Cardboard Ben said quietly, yawning tiredly. I wish I would have told him to just get out then and there, or better, I wish I wouldn't have let him stay over at my house.
"Hey." I mumbled, before clearing my throat nervously. The same stare he always gave me and everyone around him was still there. His expression hadn't changed. "Hey man." I said again, nerves still clear in my voice.
"Last night was pretty wild." The cardboard man recalled, dodging eye contact with me, still staring up at the ceiling.
"W-What happened last night?" I asked, cringing at my words. He probably was thinking that I'm an idiot. Dodging eye contact with him too, I looked everywhere else but at him.
"That party got wild... And then I ended up here. You can fill in the blanks, mate." Cardboard Ben informed me, causing me to keep clearing my throat and coughing. This situation made me feel very uneasy, especially with the fact that I had no closure on what actually happened.
Getting the gist of things, I nodded my head slightly. "Guess things got a little weird." I awkwardly tried to laugh, but just stopped midway through to look over at the cardboard male. Was he naked? Was he shirtless? Oh, please be at least shirtless.
"Yeah... Yeah, you've got your clothes on." I mumbled, mentally cursing at myself. He couldn't remove his clothes on his own. He can't even move on his own... Maybe that was why he was in my bed and not because we did dirty things?
"Yeah. I was getting ready to leave." He paused, before using his cardboard strength to look over at me. I knew he was looking at me, even though I couldn't see it physically.
"Look, Joe. We need to stop doing this. One night stands. It's tearing us apart." He said seriously, his voice harsh yet soft from the fact he had just woken up.
"Yeah... No. It's probably for the best." Ben started speaking over me.
"Yeah, we shouldn't do this again." He said quietly, still staring at the ceiling."
"Yeah, you know, just uh... It was just a crazy night in Tokyo, right?" I laughed nervously, trying to ease some of the tension. Cardboard Ben, however, was still completely serious.
"Yeah. Sorry. I'll leave now but I'll make sure to call you when i get home."
"Yeah. No. Yeah. No, yeah um... I know you'll call." I said awkwardly, not trying to seem like I wanted him out of the house as soon as possible, because, I wanted him to stay.
"Will you answer the phone this time?" Cardboard Ben asked, looking over at me and locking eyes with me. Though I couldn't see him lock eyes with me, he certainly did it. I know he did. Because I know Cardboard Ben like nobody else.
"Definitely, yeah." I said nervously, before getting up and ushering Cardboard Ben out of my room and into the small cupboard under the stairs where Cardboard Ben sleeps.
"Do you want me to stay with you a little longer?" I asked him, to which he shrugged his shoulders.
"I don't mind." Cardboard Ben cleared his throat as I stood him up in his usual corner of the cupboard. "Do whatever you like."
"Well, I'm going to go cook breakfast... But, I can speak to you later, if you want." I offered, stepping forward and kissing Cardboard Ben's cheeks. I always kissed his cheeks whenever something bad happened and I wanted to apologise.
"That would be nice." He said quietly, obviously now feeling the awkwardness and the tension. Feeling his card cheeks being kissed, the male kissed my cheeks back, as his way of saying I am forgiven.
"I'll speak to you later." I smiled, stepping out of the cupboard and shutting the door.
What a night to remember.
If only I could remember it...