Part Three || Leaving Ben

After a while of packing my bags ready to leave, I dragged my black suitcase into my living room. As I entered the room, my eyes spotted a young male sat on a sofa.
Ben Cardy.
Sighing, I pulled the suitcase beside me, stopping in my tracks to talk to the blonde. He was giving me the same eyes as usual, the ones that I was able to spend countless hours staring into. But, I had finally made the adult decision to leave Cardy B and get on with my life.
"Hello, Ben." I said expressionlessly, maintaining eye contact. I had to get this over and done with before I changed my mind and stayed with him again.

"What is this? Where are you going?" The blonde asked, fear (and a slight bit of anger) in his usually blank eyes.
Joe, you mustn't fall for it this time.
Not for his gorgeous eyes.
You have the real Ben waiting for you.
Don't be ridiculous and stay for this..
This bent, cardy piece of trash.

"This is exactly what it looks like." I paused momentarily, just to gather my thoughts and push them to the back of my mind.
"I'm leaving you."

Suddenly, Cardy B's eyes widened, his mouth falling slightly agape. "W-What?" He asked. I wasn't falling for it.

"Oh, don't look shocked." I narrowed my eyes in disapproval, knowing he should have been expecting me to leave him for a long while now. The fact he was putting on a shocked facade was simply ridiculous.
"You knew what this was when we started it."

"B-But Joe, why are you leaving me? The people love us! I know you love us!" He asked frantically, his hands beginning to shake. Ben Cardy was practically begging me to stay with him, even if he wasn't verbally doing so.

"I just think the joke has run it's course!" I exclaimed frustrately, clearly becoming a little impatient with his cardy nonsense.
"When I met you, I only had thirty thousand Instagram followers. Now look at us- Over half a million! We had a great run." I smiled, attempting to make him understand that we needed to be over fast in the nicest way possible.

"To be honest, I think this is a load of bollocks." Ben groaned stiffly, averting his eyes away from me and at the wall. Playing the 'victim' game was what he was attempting. But, no: I wasn't having it.

"To be honest, you've been giving me the silent treatment since the Oscars." I fired back, showing him that he really was the one breaking our relationship up and not me. Cardy B needed to understand that I wasn't in the wrong with this.

"Yeah, because you didn't bring me!" He began to yell, looking back at me. I felt like acknowledging the fact that there was absolutely no need for his attitude, but I decided to keep my feelings bottled inside of me.

"I told you, I didn't get a plus one cardboard cutout. If I did, I definitely would have taken you." Shifting around awkwardly, my hands rested on my hips.
"...Probably." I added onto the end of my sentence quietly.

The blonde's eyebrows furrowed and it was clear he was beginning to get emotional. "P-Probably?"

Clenching my fists in frustration, I raised my voice. "Yes probably!" He started to try and argue over the top of me, but I simply wouldn't allow it. "Well, there's a lot of cardboard fish in the sea, Ben!" I shut him down, which made him go quiet.

He then began giving me the eyes.
The eyes.
Those eyes.
The ones I fell in love with.

"Oh, don't look at me with that face." I scolded him, my tone becoming softer than before, one of the corners of my mouth perking up for a quick second.

He then began to pout his lips sadly, looking like a sad little puppydog.
God, his lips looked soft and downright delicious.
No, Joe, you have to get this over and done with.
His liiiiiiiipppppsssssss.
Stop it, deep inner thoughts.
Kissssssssss the lipsssssss.
I'm ignoring you now, inner monologue.

Pushing those thoughts to the back of my mind again, I shook my head at the piece of card. "How'd you learn how to pout like that?" It sounded more like a statement than a question.
"Lucy?"

Ben then averted his eyes to the floor, giving it all away.

"I knew it." I said slyly, shaking my head once again at him. Despite this, he continued giving me that same pout, and my inner monologue began taking over me again.

Loooookkkk at those luscious lipssssss.
Shut up.
Don't you just want to melt when you see themmmmm?
I wish you would melt away.
They're all puckered and ready for you to kissssss.
He's a piece of card.
A sexy piece of card.
Calling him card is a turn off, inner thoughts.
Yes, but he's your card, and you should stay with him.
I can't.
At least give him some kind of hope that you still love him.
F-Fine....

Looking down at his lips, I sighed. "You know all my weaknesses."
"I'll come back for you." I whispered dramatically, holding my hand out as if I were Rose in Titanic.
"Goodbye." I nodded, quickly walking away from Cardy B, grabbing my suitcase's handles and beginning to drag it away with me.

I couldn't see his face, but I knew that Ben was probably sitting there, looking devastated.

Turning around and sighing, I walked back over to Cardy B.
His luscious lips were simply too much for me.
"How could I end it." I shook my head, a smile appearing on my face.

And that was the day I decided to stay with my beloved boyfriend Cardy B once more.

--------------------
Thank you all for the positive feedback on these shitty fanfics about the love story of Joe Mazzello and Ben Cardy!
I sincerely hope you all enjoy this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Let's hope Joe comes out with some more Cardzello content soon!
~