001 || Chess and Visitors

(A/N: You're 20, just so you know. Hehe)

Third person's POV

(Y/N) (Y/L/N) was sitting at the little table, playing chess with the friend she made in the Chicago Asylum, her (Y/H/L) (Y/H/C) hair in a (Y/F/H/S). Her friend Deena Sovana, her long red hair is in a high ponytail, it was currently Deena's move.

(Y/N) was biting her nails, waiting patiently for Deena to make a move.

Seriously? How long does it take for this girl to make a goddamn move? (Y/N) thought, she headed out a long sigh, then finally Deena made a move. (Y/N) moved her black pawn, to a left, now waiting for Deena.

After a few minutes of playing, (Y/N) won, for the 5th time in a row. The nurses kept telling her to let Deena win so she won't throw a fit, but did (Y/N) listen? No. Deena crossed her arms and let out a defeated huff, she leaned down on her chair and took nice big deep breaths as she was told to from before.

(Y/N) let out a tiny chuckle and said "hey dee, let's play again." In her (Y/A). Deena immediately nodded her head eagerly.

"Can I be on the black side now, (Y/N/N)?" Deena asks, giving (Y/N) her puppy dog eyes, she was very hopeful that (Y/N) would at least let Deena be on the black side. (Y/N) never let Deena be on the black side, Deena always thought she was a complete asshole, but she was her only friend.

"Sure." (Y/N) caves, making Deena squeal of delight. She switched the board around and put the 8 Pawns, 2 Rooks, 2 Knights, 2 Bishops and the king and queen in the board again. "Do you wanna go first?" Adds (Y/N)

"Really?" Deena asks surprised, (Y/N) never letted Deena go first, why? Because (Y/N) always likes being first, even in the outside world.

"Yes, before I change my mind" she threatens, making the 19 year old redhead nod. Deena made a move now it was (Y/N)'s turn.

"(Y/N), you've got a visitor." An older nurse says, tapping her shoulder.

"Who is it?" She asks, turning around to face the woman.

"Mr Klaus Mikaelson, dear" Edwina says, (Y/N)'s face instantly light up making the older nurse chuckle. "Why don't you two go have a cup of tea at the lounge, I can play with Deena here." She offers

"Okay." (Y/N) says, getting off the chair, going to the open doors and into the lounge, she then saw Niklaus sitting there.

"Hello love" he says in his smooth brutish accent.

"Hi, I didn't know you were coming to visit, I was just playing chess with Deena." (Y/N) says in her glorious (Y/A), making Klaus smile. "Do you want some tea? Miss Edwina said we can have some." She adds, pouring herself a cup of tea.

"Of course, love." He says, pouring himself it.

"Do you have it?" Says (Y/N)

"Yes."

"Thank you"

_•_•_•_•_•_•_

Wow, a boring game of chess and a small talk with a cuppa.

Woo-hoo! First chapter! And spelling (Y/N) every time is very difficult, My stupid autocorrect was autocorrecting it to 'Yes', like? What.

Anyway, Vote and comment so I don't feel worthless! Bye-bye!

-TrailerParkQueen-