002 || Liberté

(A/N: 'Liberté' means Freedom in French, I had to search to make sure, Haha. Also again, you are 20, Bye-bye, enjoy reading!
-TrailerParkQueen-)

—-

(Y/N)'s POV

12:30am

You were just waiting for Klaus, he sneakily bought you an iPhone in the Asylum so he can text you when he's gonna be arriving to pick you up after you sneak out of this Asylum or as you like to call it 'The Nut house', Funny eh? You're sitting on your bed right now, crisscrossed waiting for that one message, your windows open also, you did that earlier, like around 12:00amish.

Basically everyone in this Nut house goes to be at 10:30pm. Then thing Klaus brought you was a Lock pick, You don't know how he bought that in here without making the metal detectors go off. You sighed and uncrossed your legs and laid down on the very uncomfortable bed, there was a glass of water on the nightstand, you were eyeing it carefully, don't ask why.

Oh my fuck! How long does it take for Klaus to drive here? I'm bored. You thought, turning to your side. You were about to fall asleep, but a buzz made you jump. You looked at the phone and it said unknown number.

It was a message, so you read it: are you still awake? I'm outside now. - n.m

You smiled and texted him back: yes, I'm awake past my curfew, which isn't new. But hey, go to West wing, I'm gonna jump out of the window. - (Y/N)

You got out of the noisy bed and walked towards the window, you looked at the phone again because you felt a buzz.

Already there, which is your window? There's like lots.

You shook your head and replied with a simple: Left side of the building, 5 stories up.

You sighed for the... How many times tonight? You looked down and saw Niklaus already there, then again you got a text.

You know, you could die if you don't make this jump.

You giggled and typed: at least I'll be out of this stupid asylum... I'm gonna jump now, be fucking ready. You sent the text, and put back the phone in your robe pocket, you took a deep breath and climbed up the windowsill, again you looked down before stepping one foot off the ledge and pushed yourself down. You held your breath as you fell. You expected to fall on the cold hard ground and die painfully, but no, you fell into the one person you truly love. Also, you sorta hurt your leg on the fall.

"Hello, I'm hurt." You whisper with a light chuckle.

"And I'm Klaus." He whispers jokingly. "Do you know where to go?" He adds

"This is so cheesy, and yeah. I have an apartment under an alias, my friend (Y/F/N) has been paying for it while I was in there." You say

"What's your aliases name?" He asks

"It's from a show, my favourite actually. It's called (Your/Fave/Show), and there's no why I'm telling you." You say teasingly. "Anyway, wheres your car?" You add

"Oh yeah, over here." He says, turning on his heels and walking towards the north wing.

After a minute of walking, we made it to a black Audi.

"She's a beaut." You say. But not as beautiful as mine you thought. You walked towards the passenger door but Klaus sped to it and opened the door.

"M'lady." He says, doing a slight bow. You chuckled and got in. He then sped towards the drivers door and got in.

"Address?"

"(Y/Address)" you say, he nods.

_••_•_•_•_•_••_

Hahahhahaha, wow! I'm cold. I don't know why I sleep with a fan on, but it's comforting.

Anyway! This is the second chapter! Yay! Jk

Vote, Comment and maybe share??

-TrailerParkQueen-