Dating

***I know it's been literally forever and I'm sorry:( School stuff, work, and some fun days take up all of my time. So for a treat I'm uploading a new chapter for all my stories.

^^^Recap chap. 12  

Diamond and Dustin are officially dating and Mike and Bre start a plan to keep them apart. After Diamond and Dustin's date, they go to his house for guitar lessons. They start making out only to be interrupted by Mike. They tell Mike they're dating.

***

Chap. 13

Taylor's pov.  

"When did this happen?" Mike asks.

"Today when we went out." I answer softly. I don't want to make him any more upset.

"Well congratulations." That's all he said before he left.

"Something's obviously wrong with him." I say to Dustin.

"I know I'll talk to him later. Do you wanna go in the pool? It's really hot today."

"Yeah but I don't have a bathing suit."

"I'll give you clothes."

He goes to his dresser and pulls out things I can wear and he gets his clothes.

"You can stay in here and change and I'll go to the bathroom."

"Okay . You don't have any hidden cameras do you?"

"No but maybe I should install some." He says cockily before leaving. I can't help but laugh. When I finish changing I can hear talking, almost yelling, between Dustin and Mike.

"What's up with you?"

"Nothing just go back to your girlfriend."

"You're my brother and I know when you're lying so what's wrong?"

"Fine, you better not do to her what you did to your past girlfriends."

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play that. You know what I'm talking about and she doesn't deserve that and I won't let you do that to her."

"You're crazy, now I'm going back to my girlfriend."

I try to play it casually so he doesn't suspect anything when he comes back in.

"So..." That's the only thing I can say.

"You heard didn't you?"

"Yeah."

"Let's go down and then we can talk."

The walk down was awkward but he is my boyfriend so I shouldn't be awkward with him. We reach the pool and he jumps in, thankfully without me but the water splashes me.

"It's cold."

"Just come in and I'll keep you warm."As soon as he says that I jump in and I make sure water splashes him.

"There you go, I'm in." I swim over to him and I put my arms around his neck and puts his around my waist so we're facing each other. We are so close that I can feel him breathing. I almost forget what we are supposed to talk about until I see Mike in his window looking down at us.

"So what was with the whole conversation with Mike?"

"Let me start from the beginning, I dated these two girls before, at separate times, and we were together a couple months each. I'm not a virgin, I had sex with them and shortly after we broke up. People think that just because we broke up, I was using them to get what I wanted."

"So why did you break up, if you don't mind me asking?"

"The first one was because we never saw each other anymore. The second one was because she heard about the first girl."

"Oh. Well I think I should tell you I'm a virgin and it's not going away easily."

"Don't worry I understand that."

"It's obvious you're not so how many people have you been with?"

"There was four total."

"How many of them did you actually date?"

"The two I told you about." I hope I'm not making a mistake. He's slept with four girls and he only dated two of them.

"And when was the last time? I'm just trying to know more about the person I'm with."

"Don't worry it's all good. If you weren't a virgin I would ask you the same questions. You're probably going to be mad, but the last time was the night before I met you."

"The night before you met me?" I'm completely shocked.

"Yes and it was the last time and it will be the last time because I'm with you."

"It better be."

"It is, I promise." He gives me a kiss and a hug. I hope he's telling the truth.

Mike's pov.  

They're just swimming down there like it's nothing. They're acting like my heart isn't broken. I need to start putting that plan in motion sooner than I thought.

*Bre we need to start the plan NOW!

***So there's a little background info on Dustin. So after you found out more about him, what do you think of him?

***Check out my other stories And You Said He Was Gay and The Storage Closet Stranger.