✨3:2✨ Wrong Number

As Jungkook tumbled down the stairs he felt like his body was made out of glass and that it would shatter at any moment due to the hard stairs and sharp edges, his mind was constantly being pulled from his consciousness and in the end he only saw blackness.

Did i die?

Will somebody find me?

Jungkook felt questions floating around in his head but he couldn't think, he only felt coldness. He didn't know how long he was unconscious but he did know that his right foot was definitely broken. Opening his eyes he was met with blackness, it took some time for him to remember what happened and that he was currently in his basement's floor.

Jungkook attempted to stand up but failed miserably, he fell right back on the cold floor, hitting his head in the process,"ouch" Jungkook whimpered as he rubbed his head. He stayed on the floor for about 10 minutes before attempting to stamd up for second time, this time he found something to hold on to.

He made his way to what seemed to be the staircase due to some light coming from above them, Jungkook tried to walk up the stairs but his foot failed him once again so he fell back down on the hard floor.

Jungkook felt some tears forming in his eyes, his head hurt and so did his whole body, i'm gonna die, aren't i?

Every single bit of Jungkook's hope hade disappeared, he was scared that no one would find him and that he would eventually die, alone and forgotten, or that was until he heard someone shouting his name while knocking on the front door," Jungkook-ah?! are you inside? I was walking by and decided that i would visit you, i even took with some ramen and stuff" it was Taehyung.

Jungkook tried to speak but his voice was dry and cracked due to not drinking water in a while so you could barely hear him, he didn't want to give up tho.

Jungkook used all of his strength to drag himself up the long staircase leaving him exhausted but he still tried to make his way towards the front door, he opened the door and saw Taehyung, he tried to speak once again but soon the headache took over and Jungkook couldn't take the pain anymore, the last thing he heard was shouting.

..