Chapter 5 Michelle Pov

Sometimes Noora really upset me.

I understood that they had gone through a good amount of their own crap but gosh dangit they could be insufferable.

When Noora picked up it had been their brother Ryan, probably high going off by his voice.

He didn't say much, only delivered some news.

Noora had killed themself, what happened at the mall was the last time we'd see them.

Dan had decided to pull over the car, we all sat in silence beside a sob from Gina every now and then.

I think we all were asking the same question.

Why? Why did they do it

How? How long were they thinking about this

What? What could we have done to prevent this

Ryan had hung up instantly after telling us, he probably wanted to go through Noora's coat to see if they had any spare cash he could use.

Michelle knew she should do something, call their dad, or try to get a lift home seeing as Dan was nowhere fit to drive anymore.

But she just sat there, silent.

3 Weeks Later

Michelle had cut herself off.

She didn't talk to anyone, and she guessed no one wanted to talk to her since she had received no messages.

Taylor had moved on pretty quickly, having gotten a boyfriend a few days after Noora's death.

Michelle hated the news of that and hated it, even more, knowing that Taylor didn't even bother to show up to their funeral.

Staring into her mirror felt so odd, she looked so different, her hair wasn't brushed, her clothes were so messy and her room was chaos.

She didn't know what to do.

In a fit of fury, she grabbed a vase in her room and angrily threw it at the wall.

It shattered, glass shards flying passed her as she fell to the ground.

"I hate you!" She cried, "I hate that you did this to me!"

Her hands beat against the ground. 

"I wish you were here, so you get regret what you did."

With those words, the hair on her neck rose, and she felt an odd chill, her eyes opening up to see a familiar figure.

"Noora?"