Anything For You - Germany

blind!male!reader x Germany. Please don't get mad, I made this on my way to school when I had a spare hour. So sorry not sorry if it's kind of clishé. I didn't do an accent because I'm not German. And OMG 404 READS THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH WITH ALL MY HEART I NEVER THOUGHT I'D GET THIS MUCH THIS QUICKLY DUDES IT'S LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE THANK YOU ALL!!!! and requests are open, leave them in the comments s'il vous plait.

~Alek

Today was no different than any other day for you. Waking up to darkness with your head on a chest and loving, strong, protective arms embracing you the whole night long.

You carefully removed your body from your German lover's arms as not to wake him, and stood up from the bed, tapping one foot in front of the other before placing it down as you walked so you didn't trip on anything. You knew the house like the back of your hand, but sometimes Ludwig forgot to tell you when things were out of place and on the floor.

You opened the door to the bathroom and stepped inside.

After you came out, you made your way over to the closet to get dressed when you hear russling from the bed which signaled that the blonde haired German was awake.

"Guten Morgen Ludwig!" You greeted him with a happy smile.

You dug into the left side of the closet (your side), and tugged out a shirt, turning to the German.

"What colour is this shirt?" You ask him.

"Dark blue." He answers patiently, then remembers that you can't see colours either.

"It looks like when you close your eyes real tight and it's darker than black."

"Oh, ok." You answer. You shrug it on, then grab a random pair of pants, and put them on too.

You walk down together to the kitchen. You were about to sit down, when you changed your mind.

"Can I cook with you?" You ask.

"Alright." Says Ludwig.

Together you two make (f/f) just the right way, his hands guiding yours.

The doorbell rings, but the German ignores it in favor of finishing up making breakfast.

A loud, almost obnoxious laughter comes from the kitchen doorway.

"It's not every day you see West helping someone, (y/n). Your lucky."

You could feel Ludwig turn to the white haired Prussian who had invaded your house.

"What are you doing here Gilbert?"

"I got board." He said, and you heard him flop down on the couch.

You heard Ludwig leave the room, and you didn't move in fear of exploding something, until you realized you didn't feel heat, so your meal was fine.

You let the two brothers have their conversation, until you heard something that peaked your intrest.

"You really would do anything for (y/n), wouldn't you." You heard the Prussian say.

You poked your head around the corner as you heard Ludwig answer.

"Ja, I would."

"Really Lud? Anything?" You ask quietly, alerting the others to your presence.

Even though you couldn't see it, Ludwig smiled at you.

"Anything."