Movie night - Prussia

Thank you soooo much to @Russian_Otaku for saving this and recomending prussia :). I didn't do an accent, because I'm not prussian and I don't know how it works.

BANG! THUNK! SLAM!

The character flew across the television screen, tossed by some invisible force.

You squeaked, you were expecting it but it still scared you.

You managed to stay fine a little after, but it was when the evil dude comes out from around the corner in a jump scare that gets you. It always gets you.

You yelped and pressed your face into Gilbert's side.

He wraped an arm around you but kept his eyes trained on the movie.

In the next scene, the evil man jumped out with (weapon of choice) and Prussia himself yelled and dramatically flopped on top of you.

"Gil~" You whined. "Why is this movie so scary?"

"I don't know, but this is so unawesome of me to be cowering like this." He replied.

"Can we watch a different movie? Some of America's horror movies are actually scary, and it looks like we found one." You say.

He nodded and slipped of the couch, almost flattening you in the process. He ejected the movie, grabbed a random movie and put it in. Hopefully it wasn't another horror movie.

Gilbert wraped the blanket around the both of you as you leaned on his shoulder. He grabbed the bowl of popcorn and put it on his lap so both of you could reach it.

The movie started and you groaned slightly as (favourite movie) came on, but started laughing in recognition.

Prussia raised an eyebrow. "What's up (y/n)?" He asked.

You chuckled, "I've seen this movie so many times, but it's my favourite."

About halfway through the movie, you ended up falling asleep on your boyfriend.

Prussia chuckled when you fell asleep on his shoulder.

"Good night (y/n)."