Chapter 8:

Yuu and Mika have actually not found out there project still. They have been arguing everyday and still hadn't came up with something. Mika hasn't ever known someone who was even close to how stubborn Yuu was. Mika has been bolder though. He does retaliate if Yuu is being mean.

"I keep telling you we can't do a project on how hard a horse can kick a person in the face," Mika yelled,"what's with you and violent things!"

"I don't know," Yuu shrugged.

Mika sighed in annoyance. "Whatever, come up with a better idea, that isn't violent!"

It was now Yuu's turn to sigh. After a couple of minutes,"I don't know."

Mika silently screamed in his head. This is so bothersome.

They argued a couple more minutes

When Ferid came home he just went to his room. Mika sighed in relief when he heard the door to Ferid's room shut.

"Are you scared of him," Yuu asked curious.

"No, it's just I don't like him too much, or at all," Mika corrected him.

"Why? Isn't he your dad?" Yuu asked again.

"No, I mean I don't consider him one," Mika answered.

"Why?" Yuu prodded.

Mika the answered, "he's not my real dad."

"He's not?"

"No, my real parents, well...they threw me out of the car while it was still moving," Mika admitted.

"What?!?!?!?!" Yuu widened his eyes.

"Yeah, I was in the hospital for along time after that. It's a miracle I'm still alive," Mika stated.

Yuu didn't answer. He felt terrible for bullying this guy. He didn't know he went through so much. Mika caught onto his silence and said," Yeah they abused me for quite a while, but I don't care anymore. It was a long time ago."

"My parents were terrible people too," Yuu said.

Mika already heard the story when they were younger given that's one of the first things Yuu said to him when he met him.

"My dad almost killed me. My mom, well she screamed and said I was a demon child and then she killed herself," Yuu the added, "I don't care about that anymore though, not anymore, something other things bother way more than just that." He then asked, "what happened to your parents after that? If you don't mind me asking."

"Well, after they threw me out of the car I watched as my drunk father collided into a minivan and into another car and topple over, which caused pileup and a huge explosion." He explained.

"You watched all of that happen," Yuu asked incredulously.

"Yes," Mika said.

Yuu at this point felt terrible. He treated this innocent person who went through a lot like he was garbage. He actually had a lot in common with this boy. They talked more and more getting to know each other a little more. Mika never really talked about himself before. Not even to Yuu. He new quite a lot about Yuu.

AT SCHOOL NEXT DAY

Mika was walking down the corridor of school. He was expecting some sort of attack, but surprisingly none came. What did happen ,he was surprised .

"Hey Tsutomu, come over here so I can introduce you to my friends," Yuu said cheerfully. Mika's eyes widened as he turned around to see Yuu with a purple haired girl, a blonde haired girl, a pink haired guy, and a brown haired boy.

He walked over hesitantly looking suspiciously at Yuu wondering if this was some time of trap. Sure, the people with Yuu didn't look suspicious, but you can't judge a book by its cover. When he came over Yuu started to talk.

"Everyone this is Tsutomu, I think you already knew that though," Yuu then pointed to each friend as he said their names. First he pointed to the purple haired girl, "this is Shinoa," then he pointed to the blonde girl,"this is Mitsuba," then pointed to the pink hair boy," this is Kimizuki, or telephone pole, whatever you want to call him."

"I said not to call me that, you idiot," Kimizuki argued.

Mika giggled at that.

"Anyway," Yuu continued as he then pointed to the brown haired boy," this is Yoichi."

Yoichi smiled at him. Not a malicious smile like he was used to, but a genuine smile.

"Nice to meet you," greeted Yoichi.

"H-hi," Mika greeted back nervously. He's not really used to having a real conversation. He hasn't had a real conversation with more than one person in ages. Yuu stepped up to Mika and took his hand.

"I'm so sorry Tsutomu," Yuu said frowning in disappointment,"I really do regret treating you like I did, turns out we have more things in common than I thought. I realize that I was a jerk. I want to make it up to you. Can we be friend?"

Mika couldn't believe what he was hearing. He then smiled and nodded with tears. People were staring at them in shock hearing their conversation. Some of them were even glaring at him, probably thinking he did something to Yuu, but he didn't care. They all started walking and talking. Heads turned in shock everywhere they walked. He decided he liked these people.