Chapter 12:

Yuu ran inside the school as fast as he could. He ran through the halls excitingly. He ignored the scolding he got from a teacher and kept running til he saw his friends. He stopped by them and asked, "Where's Tsutomu?"

"He's not here,"Yoichi answered.

"He's usually here earlier than anyone else though," Yuu said worriedly. He then brought out his phone. "I'm going to call him," He said and walked away.

He received glares from people as he walked but he didn't care. Since he became friends with the most ugliest kid in school and most hatest. It was honestly stupid. He went into the boys bathroom and looked to see if anyone was there. He's glad he got Mika's phone number or else he would be lost. He dialed Mika's number and pressed call. Someone answered after the third ring.

"Hello?"

It was Mika's voice, but it sounded frightened.

"Mika? Are you okay?" Yuu asked with concern filling his voice.

"Yuu, you shouldn't call me."

"But Mika, why aren't you at school?"

"Because."

"When are you coming to school," Yuu said with hope.

Mika sighed sadly and answered, "Never Yuu Chan."

"What, why!?!?!"

"For your protection."

"B-but~"

"Bye Yuu Chan," Mika said before hanging up.

"Mika! No!"

Mika already hung up. Yuu rushed out of the bathroom and through the hallway. He ran out of the school. He didn't know where he was going but he needed to find Mika, no matter what it took.

He asked a couple of people he saw. None of them knew anything. He came accross a homeless person.

"Sir, did you see a blonde with blue eyes who had fluffy hair and pale anywhere or a gray haired and tan skin and red eyes and maybe with another guy who had gray haired guy with red eyes too?" Yuu asked desperately.

"I did see two gray haired guys walk towards that way," he point to the left path,"the younger one looked sad and like he didn't want to go with the older one" the man replied.

" Thank you sir, you're a lifesaver," Yuu said and ran towards the direction the guy pointed to.

He kept walking till he saw an abandoned building.

Ferid took off Mika's wig and took off the makeup with a rag and told Mika to take out his contacts. When Mika finished doing as he said Ferid took Mika's chin and looked at his face.

Mika glared at him.

"Aww come on don't glare at me like that." Ferid teased.

"Whatever."

A slap was heard throughout the room.

"You call me master," Ferid snapped.

"Sorry, master," Mika said master sarcastically.

Ferid got angrier and started to kick Mika over and over.

"You slut!"

He kept kicking over and over again and didn't notice the door opening. He didn't stop until someone punched him hard enough to make him fall to the ground.

"You asshole!" Yuu screamed as he picked Mika up.

Ferid smirked and as he was getting up he said, "well, I was hoping that it wouldn't come to this but.." he trailed off.