Secret Secrets

"Well.. Why the fuck are they here? There haven't been any ghouls in this ward in months." The blonde replied to the redhead, now looking out the window. He wasn't lying, they were definitely Ghoul Investigators. It didn't look like a big group, just enough to handle one, maybe two. "Beats me, Bakubro." Kirishima replied, standing beside the slightly smaller male. The front of their apartment building was being held open by two of the investigators.

That's when that heard the boots, running down the hallway, no doubt theirs.. and shortly after, voices.

"H-Hey! Let me go!" It was their next door neighbor. He was a kind old man, hell he even helped the boys when they first moved in here.

"Sorry, sir.. but the secret is out." One of the investigators spoke.

"Huh? What secret?"

"We know that you are indeed a ghoul."

"I-I'm not a ghoul!" The man tried to defend, struggling against the investigators tight grip. "I'm an ordinary man!!"

The investigator who seemed to be in charge sighed quietly. "Search the house." He ordered.

The others gave a nod before walking into the home, coming back out about 20 minutes later. "No food, coffee, bloodstained clothing and a mask resembling 'Ghoul 1956; Tremor'." The mask itself seemed to resemble a death worm.

The man sighed. "I-I'll go peacefully.." He said with another soft sigh.. and when the investigators let their guards down, he struck. His large skewers managing to to impale two of them, before he was beheaded.. right before the two boys' eyes.

Kirishima shut the door. "I-I can't believe that man—"

"Serves him right. Ghouls are monsters, aren't they Shitty-Hair? They use the face of humans to do their own shitty ass things. They're cannibals. A threat to humanity. It's fucking better that the investigators are here." He cursed.

Eijirou knew Bakugou was passionate, but this was new. He always thought he had no real say against ghouls or humans.. he always heard him say equal bad things about ghouls and humans.. but to hear him wish death to all ghouls..?

"Society doesn't need those fucking ghouls.."

A/N:
So sorry this took forever to get out, I've been so busy and have had no motivation ;;-;;