25 Days Before...

As soon as the elevator door closed shut, he slammed me against the metallic wall and kissed me with the utmost urgency.

It was almost like he'd been waiting to do this since we left the office together some time ago...

I was a little startled by his sudden move, but not entirely surprised...

When Liam and I had spoken in the evening, I'd told him that I'd forgotten to bring the files that he was supposed to review for me. I'd apologized to him as well for my carelessness...After all, I rarely made such mistakes when it came to my work.

He'd brushed it off immediately, and said that he'd come and collect it in the evening himself. Apparently, he had to travel Up Town anyway, in order to meet a friend, so my apartment was on the way...

When he'd asked me for a lift, I'd agreed hesitantly knowing that he might have been trying to make a move on me yet again...

However, I realized that this might not be such a bad thing...

A hookup was just what I needed right now!

It had been ten days since I first fantasized about him...Manik...

And that wasn't the last time either...

After all, it seemed like he bedded new women every alternate day...The ferocity with which he devoured them, made me envy them just the slightest bit...

Honestly, my fixation on him was getting slightly unhealthy, so I decided that I needed this...

And when Liam asked if he could come up to the apartment to take the file, I didn't decline his request...and his actions were quite akin to what I'd predicted...

He continued to kiss me roughly, as I fisted my hands in his hair and drew him closer. It took a few seconds for the elevator to reach the floor of my studio accommodation.

Both of us stumbled out of the elevator, and he pushed me against the wall of the hallway and immediately started placing slobbery kisses on my neck, as my breathing turned ragged...

As I felt him reach for the buttons of my shirt, I realized that I had to make my intentions clear to him, before we went any further...

"Liam...stop..." I said, panting, as I blocked him by keeping my hand on his chest.

He seemed utterly disoriented when he looked up and asked. "Umm...why?"

"I just want to make it clear to you that if we do this...it doesn't mean that I'm going to date you...okay? Like I said, I just want a physical relationship...nothing serious...So we have to stop right now, if you're not okay with that..." I said, as firmly as I could.

He seemed at war with himself as he processed my words.

A few seconds later his eyes darkened as he exclaimed. "Oh, fuck it!"

He placed his lips on mine again and continued to unbutton my shirt. I pulled the door of my flat open and as we made our way towards my bed...I felt his body pressing on to mine...he was already hard...

When we reached the bed, he peeled the shirt off my back and unzipped my trousers. I yanked his shirt off swiftly and pulled him forward again, to meet my lips.

His lips moved downward in a hurried manner as he nipped and kissed my neck and cleavage, alternately.

He traveled further down and finally divested me of my lace thong. He placed his mouth between my thighs and teased me with his tongue.

I moaned in response and clenched a tuft of his hair more aggressively.

"You're a...Goddess...Nandini..." He said under his breath, as placed a kiss on my waistline.