Award show 2

"Hello everyone its ya girl Liza Koshy welcome to the streamys I hope everyone is having an great time, now I don't want to drag this on because I might get paid if I do that so let's get on with the awards."

"First award up is Breakout Creator! Let's take a quick look at the nominees this year. Here are Emma Chamberlain, Jackie Anne, Bretman Rock, and Ian Jeffrey!! Let's hear it for our nominees! Now the winner of Breakout Creator Of The Year is the girl everyone wants to be friends with miss Jackie Anne!"

|Jackie's POV|
"Now the winner of Breakout Creator Of The Year is the girl everyone wants to be friends with miss Jackie Anne!" I heard Liza yell acrois the room. HOLY SHIT I WON! Omg! I felt my self stand up hug Emma, James, Grayson, and Ethan then walk towards the stage. As I strutted up there everyone's words and claps tuned out and all I could hear were my heels clicking against the floor. I was on the stage now and I could contain my happiness. A smile spread across my face like butter omg I thought. I accepted my award and it was time for my speech.

"Omg thank you guys so much! Seriously I would not be anywhere without you guys and it makes me so fucking happy that you watch my stupid videos once a week, I'm just a girl a regular girl just like anyone else. I mean who would have thought that I would be up here right now. Thank you I love you!" I hugged Liza who presented me my award then sat back down.

"Congrats" Grayson whispered pulling my hair behind my ear. I smiled and thanked him.

|Ethan's POV|
"Can I have Veronica and Vanessa Merrell come up here to present Creator of the year please?" Liza asked looking into the television cameras. The Merrell twins walked up to the stage holding an envelope.

"Hey if you win you know it won't be akward since you know the twins" Emma whispered in my ear.

"Haha yeah" I responded.

"Hello guys! We're the Merrell twins.." Vanessa started.

"But you probably don't care let's get to the important stuff the award!" Veronica interupted.

"YouTuber of the year goes to ..."

"Drumroll please!"

"Seriously Ronnie that's so cheesy?"

"Fine then no drumroll!"

"YouTuber of the year goes to your favorite twins THE DOLAN TWINS!" Holy shit we won omg I got up and embraced my brother as we headed to the stage.

"Wait what favorite twins?"

"Ronnie shhhh" the twins continued their skit.
Veronica handed me the award and we hugged the two girls. Grayson put his arm around me and we begun our speech.