Moving vlog

|Jackie's POV|
"Hey can you take a picture of me?" Grayson asked me.

"Of course" he climbed up onto a rock and started to take his shirt off, I could feel the redness pouring into my cheeks. He held his shirt behind him and posed. I couldn't help but smile the whole time.

"Do you want a Instagram picture?" He asked me as I showed him the pictures I took.

"Yeah but I'll take mine in the parking lot by the fence"

"Oh okay" he smiled at me. He looked in to my eyes as I did to him, in noticed his eyes weren't his regular hazel shade they were a dark brown. He looked down at me lips for only second before trotting onward. This boys got me confused....

/The next day/
"What the fuck is up Vlog? Omg ew sorry about that, um hey guys I know its been a while but I'm back now." I said walking to my car.

"If you were wondering the reason I've been gone is because I'm moving!!! Yayyyy!  Yes I'm an LA hoe now. I'm all seriousness I'm moving to LA to be closer to friends,other YouTubers,and lots of agencies and stuff." I justified my little break while putting my seatbelt on and adjusting my camera.

"But yeah this is my my moving vlog because right now I'm staying in a hotel with Emma. But yeah today I'm apartment hunting so that's fun"  I spoke while I drove to my first location.