Moving out

|Third person POV|
It's been a week of house hunting and staying in LA. Jackie heard back from the first apartment she toured and she's moving in a week from now. Her and Grayson have only grown closer and hes whipped....does Jackie feel the same way??

|Jackie's POV|
I woke up in my hotel for the last time. Don't get me wrong it was a nice hotel I was just ready to get the fuck out. I slipped my clothing off and tucked it into my suitcase. After I quickly hopped into the shower while playing my favorite playlist. After I forced myself to get out I blow dried my hair and did my makeup then changed into a comfy outfit.

@jackie

Going back to San Fran today only to come back to LA later hahaha 🙄🙄🤪233,560,000 likes 876 comments________________________________________@emmachamberlain: relatable😎

233,560,000 likes 876 comments
________________________________________
@emmachamberlain: relatable😎

@jamescharles: your so brave sweetie🙄😘

@graysondolan: it's about time🙄
---@jackie: I need you help moving boxes
and such🤪
---@ethandolan: what about me?🥺
---@graysondolan: I'm more jacked 🤪

@hannahmeloche: your sunglasses are so
cute babe😍😍
---@jackie: thanks😘

@elliethuman: is that my hoodie?👀😡🙄😘
---@jackie: @elliethuman 😳😳😳😳
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I triple checked that I had everything I brought with me as I packed up my stuff. After I did that I checked out of the hotel and rolled my bags into the car. Unlocking the front door I slid in and began to vlog.

"Hey guys! So it's been awhile since we've talked but rn I'm heading back to San Fran to get all my shit, literally all of it! And then drive back to LA with my dad and a movers unit thingy, then say bye to him and set up all my shit, thennnnn I have to go buy some furniture and shit like that." I explained dramatically as I drove off.