EPISODE 1 - confession

S. Loups pov : today our little sister renaeè is going to be confessed that she loves rap monster/ namjoon and that things like that but I hope that this Rap monster/ namjoon guy will like her back I hope so much because she's was always there for him even though he also said that she ugliest things ever since she was born but she still loves him no matter what happens to him and everything else.

Rap monster/ namjoon pov : didn't even tell renaeè to possible to piss off because of her I'm going to be late for class she came out to and said three words while she was blushing those and words were ' I love you ' and that's when I started to laughed at her joke and said this straight up to her and said look here I don't even like you nerd so stay the f* ck away from me and with that I left her and went straight to class.

Renaeè pov : look here he said I don't even like nerds so do me a favor and stay the f* ck away from me nerds and with that he left me after he was gone I picked up all of my favorite things into perspective of my bags and went straight back home when I got back home from school I asked my mom and dad if I could just not go to school and work and everything else they looked at me and nodded and said sure sweetie pie and with that I skipped school all week because the principle decided to deal with my problems because he doesn't even like me and my brother and sisters and cousins and my mom and dad and my brothers are now not a availability and right now there is nothing more annoying than my little sister and brother and everything else is going to be the best day ever since I forgot about rap monster/ namjoon and I made new friends with the 6 new girls next to me door and there's names are Linda, ninja, chaeyoung, Jennie, jisoo, Lisa and with that my brothers groups named seventeen are hangout with ikon , Big Bang, Exo, ateez and I'm hangout with my new friends are red velvet, twice , momoland, aoa and that's all for today everyone else.