Chapter 14: Will I ever reach you?

Dear Outsiders,

I am starting to feel like a whole different world is unraveling here. Who knew that there were such amazing forms of writing like poetry? Or that was a time when you could write about absolutely anything you feel like. Is it still that way where you are?

I know I ask way too many questions and it's probably getting boring, but what can I say? I am an extremely curious girl. Today's big question however remains, "Will I ever reach you?"

I think there might actually be a way. I had already been given a poem that's supposedly a clue that explains everything, though how I am yet to know for sure. The thing I am sure of is that there is a way out.

I am also beginning to realize that there might be more people then I had imagined who actually long for the Outside as well, they're just too scared to act. That's why I want them to speak up. I need to know who they are.

Liam and I are planning something and it will start small, but I'm positive that's not how it'll end. We are to tired and eager to keep sitting and we will certainly never give up if we actually find ourselves a step ahead.

No matter what happens next, I promise I won't give up hope. I will find a way to come, and I am not one to break a promise easily.

Yours,

Roxy