Prolouge

"This just in, NASA found a black hole in one of the mountains in kansas, residents are advised to stay away from the mountains until they find out which it is."

"Jenny," Ell called out "yeah?" "Where did Alessia and Carrie go?" "Talking a walk in the woods why?" Ell's eyes grew wide, he shook in horror. "I have to go" Ell took his jacket and put on his shoes and headed out "hold on- wait- ELL!" Jenny huffed in frustation and went after him.

"I hate Kyle..." Alessia, who was by Carrie's side sighed. "You always say that" Carrie laughed dryly, "it doesn't feel like I've said it enough" Carrie fixed her gray cardigan, it hung so loosely around her body, her eyes were dry from her insomnia, 'she was probably up all night trying to learn how to control her powers again' Alessia thought, she looked at her again 'she really needs to move on'

"Hey look!" Carrie pointed out, Alessia looked at her direction and saw a black hole in a clear field. "That's peculiar, since when was this here?" Carrie stepped forward more, but Alessia took hold of Carrie's arm to prevent her from going more. "You might fall, we don't know what's in there..." Carrie in curiosity looked again, and unintentionally slipping and falling into the hole dragging Alessia with her.

"Ugh... my head" Carrie hissed in pain, "geez thanks a lot Carrie" Carrie chuckled lightly, earning her a slap from Alessia, "that hurt!" Carrie pouted, "it was your fault we're stuck here anyway" Alessia scanned the place searching for clues to find out where they are, Carrie looked down at the familiar bed of yellow flowers, "are we in...?" Alessia took hold of a petal of a flower, "I think so..."

"Wait if we're  in undertale... if we go down that hall and go in the room there, we'll encounter flowey! You know how dangerous he is the first time the player meets him!" Alessia stood up slowly, offering Carrie a hand to stand up. Carrie, after a while, took the hand and stood up. "I'm fully aware of the situation, however" Carrie looked at Alessia in confusion "have you forgotten we have powers?" Carrie blushed in embarrasment, "oh yeah we have... he he" "time to put them in good use"

Carrie and Alessia cautiously enter the room, taking small steps forward, their hands ready to fire their abilities at Flowey. Light suddenly appeared in the middle of the room, Carrie jumped in surprise, almost using her powers on him if it wasn't for Alessia squeezing her hand, "howdy! My name's flowey, flowey the flower!" Flowey said in the most enthusiastic tone he can muster up, "hello flowey, my name's Alessia," Alessia paused and looked at Carrie, "this is Carrie" "my my! It's nice to meet ya!" Carrie held on to Alessia's hand tighter, "well you must be confused, here let me teach ya"

"Love is for level of experience and exp is- well experience!" Alessia's hand was ready to fire at him, they both know it's only a matter of time. "Now," Flowey's snile seem to widen at the sight of them both, "get ready" warned Alessia "do you want some love?"

//c h a p t e r  o n e : o n e d a m n  f l o w e r//