N0 1; Lilac Stiles ☯

I'm Lilac. And no that is not a nickname. It's my actually name.

Lilac Valerie Stiles. My parents named me Lilac because of my grandmother. I don't know how she came up with if but she did.

I lived in a weird environment. My dad was basically an alcoholic but he had a great job as the assistant principle at View-bridge High School. And my mom, she was a lawyer. Everything was as it should be. But my mother and I weren't this perfect mother an daughter pair that were inseparable. We fought. A lot. We would argue about the stupidest things and I kept getting sick of it.

I loved my mom but I was always annoyed by her. And my dad and mom fought a lot too. About his drinking and work and a bunch of other relationship stuff.

They were both pushing me off the edge and I could ounch them both in the face but i never did.

School and my parents at the same time was too much to handle all at once. So what i decided to do, was runaway. I wasnt really leaving anything or anyone behind anyway. I had only two best friends anyway who probably didnt miss me.

I know this was a short chapter but this was just to get started and to actually begin the story. So im sorry but i will upload this adn two more to keep it flowing...