2

Mina's POV-

"Ya~ wake up. The van's gonna arrive soon.." I said with an annoyed tone while shaking Momo, who was deeply asleep. "5 minutes.." She said not even opening her eyes. "Get up or I'll kick you." I threatened her. She shook her head and sat straight, half asleep. "C'mon!! What time is it. To early!!" She whined as she look at the time.

"It's only 3AM dumbass." She looks at me with puppy eyes and frowned. "What the heck?! So early." She glared at me as she hug her pillow. I stood. "I'm going back to bed." I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen and got a bottle of water. I headed back to Momo and...

SPLASHH

"No you ain't. Now stand up, wash up and get ready. The van will arrive at 4:30AM." I informed her and walked out of the room. Argh. 3:05AM, I wonder why did the principal say that, we would enjoy it there. Hmm, maybe that school's strict when it comes to the students' manners? It makes me curious. Hmph one day curiousity will kill me. Cuz.. That's what they all say.

Ting

I looked at my phone and saw that the school messaged me. I unlocked my phone and read it.

Welcome to Kunjui University

We would like to thank you for picking this university to go to.
Normally, they only send teens who has an attitude here. Maybe that was the reason you got send here.

But we look forward to meeting you girls. We all hope to get along with each other.

Before we forget these are some rules.

1. Do not kill.
2. No going out of the university.
(Only when said)

Not like other universities. We call our university 'unique' so please look forward on going here.

Thank you and have a safe trip going here.

Kunjui University
"What happens here, Stays here."

Signed by Written by
예쁘다. Modumo_DM
W

ait.. Kunjui university? A university?

"That's the only rules?" I suddenly jumped from my seat when Chaeyoung spoke beside me. "I guess that is. Well, isn't that great for you guys" I told her a she make a blank face. She jumped from the back of the sofa and onto the sofa then said "don't think I forgot what you did to t--"

"Yeah yeah. I met us. All of us." I cut her off and rolled my eyes. Why does she have to remind of the past. "You're using my past against me. I don't like it" I rolled my eyes on her as I sat on the opposite side of where she was sitting. "What you gon' do bout it?" She asked with wide innocent eyes. No, of course nothing.

I growled and brushed my hair back with frustration. "Just..don't remind me anymore. It's annoying." I told her as she stands up. She chuckled and said. "Yeah. I'll stop." Then she left to go to the bathroom. I opened my phone and look at the time. "3:28AM" How is time so slow today. I walked back to Momo's and my room and saw her picking what to wear. "Do you really have to dress so nice?" I asked her while raising an eyebrow.
"Of course..first impression nowadays are important." She said as she switch onto another clothe. "Unless you wanna get bullied." I rolled my eyes and lean on the wall waiting for her.