3

Momo's POV-

"This bed is super comfy~" I said as I roll on the bed. I've never been to a dorm this big. Guess I'm f-ing lucky that I got a chance. Now, I'm curious what's inside the university. I stood up from my bed and looked for Tzuyu. "Tzuyu-ah! Wanna come with me? Let's explore the university." I told her as she looks at me. "Fine" She put her phone in her pocket and stood up too.

She put her sweater on and starts walking towards the door. We went outside and to the fountain.

Kring kring

The sound of the bell. "I guess it's break time already." Tzuyu told me as I nod. Suddenly the university's gate blasted open. Many students came running out. While ago when the place was full of silence. Now was a full of shouting.

"Geez, it's like they came from the zoo." Tzuyu complained and rolled her eyes. Suddenly, when they notice our presence. Everyone near us became quiet as they look at us.

"Why won't they move?"

"Pff, let them."

"Aren't they the new ones?"

"The fuck? They're dead for sure."

"They're crazy..I like it"

"Why are they whispering when we can hear them" I asked Tzuyu as she shrug her shoulders. Ow..they were staring behind us. I looked behind us and saw 9 girls glaring at us. I was sure it was me and Tzuyu. I tugged Tzuyu long sleeve to make her turn around. As soon as she turn around she asks. "What?" I felt her also looking at them.

"What? Who are you?" Tzuyu asks them as she crosses her arms. Once again the crowd whispers.

"She must be crazy"

"Talking to them is like a death wish."

"I know right?! But that girl's tone..omo!!"

I glared at the crowd as they all back up. "What's this? A 9v2 situation?" A girl with auburn hair said as she cross her arms. "You're the new ones aren't you? You probably don't know us so fuck off" A girl with pink hair spatted. I rolled my eyes. Aren't they a show-off. "Are you really THAT important for us to know you?" I ask her as she roll her eyes.

"Look.." Another one with black hair said sternly. "Just go back to your dorms and go grind on someone. You guys look like sluts." I raised and eyebrow I was about to dash to them when Tzuyu stopped me. I look at Tzuyu as I saw her staring at the girl up and down. "Slut? Then what are you called? Think about it.. Slut and a whore combined maybe.." She looks at the name tag, oh.. I didn't notice that. "Jennie?" She smirk as she saw the face of the defeated enemy. It looks like Jennie was about to explode while being held by the Lisa girl, the auburn hair girl.

(Look no hate please( T ʖ̯ T) I really love and support them both. Blackpink and Redvelvet. I just did that for the story NooO hAatTEe ᕕ( ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ)ᕗ) kay' now continue..)

"Now, we're busy. We should better get going.." I said once none of them said anything anymore. "Next time, we won't let you off easily!" One of them shouted as me and Tzuyu started walking to the main entrance. "Goodluck!!" I said and raised a bad finger on them.

"We should look for a map. This university is holy damn big." I suggested as we came inside. "Wow..totally..nothing new." Tzuyu sighed and roll her eyes. I shook my head and pointed on a map beside me. "Damn, so big. There's starbucks here?!" The map showed everything. How rich is this university that it even has a starbucks INSIDE it. "Where should we head first? There's so many to explore." I asked her. She shrug her shoulders and scan the map. "How about..the cafeteria?" My eyes shinned as she mentions it. I quickly look at her and nodded. She smiles at me and takes a picutre of the map.

"There. Let's go" She said as she leass the way. I wonder who owns this university. Who ever owns this university is 100% so rich. Like, who tf build a minimart inside a university? Is this still even a university? I even saw a dance studion on the map. I wonder how big it is. I'd like to explore this university alone tho, I might get lost...xad.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" I heard a crowd cheer from afar. Is bitchy attitude really normal in this university. Geez, it feels like wherever you go there's trouble..but if that's the case. We belong here.

•••

Tzuyu's POV-

Once we were close enough. Me and Momo squeeze through the crowd to get to the front. "Ohhh~" Here was a blonde guy and a black haired guy 'ready' to fight. The black haired guy was on a fighting position while the blonde guy looks so relax with his hands on his pockets. The black haired guy charged at the blonde but the blonde easily doged it. "Ohh~ an expert" I heard Momo's voice.

Well, the fight is great and all but where's the teachers? Kay' nevermind back to the fight. The black haired guy charged at the blonde again but got block then..

BANG

The blonde gave the black haired guy an uppercut. The black haired guy collapse to the floor holding his jaw while crying for pain. Ooh~ that must've hurt, right? Poor guy. Slowly, the crowd starts to get fewer and the blonde guy was already gone. Well, time to leave. I look beside me but saw no Momo.

Well, goodluck on her getting back. I headed into the cafeteria. As expected, it was big. There were not so many people since considering the cafeteria was spacious. And for what I know there's 3 more cafeteria here. How nice.

I looked around ang just both a slice of cake. I took a seat and ate my cake while scrolling through my phone. "Just buy me coke" I heard guys' voice behind me. I sighed. Loud motherfuckers. "Money?" Reply the other guy. "C'mon, just once." Whined the other guy. Geez, ahy are they so loud. "I'm already buying water for Yoongi! C'mon."

Thud

"Aww" I look at my phone that was now the topping of my cake. I bit my lip and wipe my phone with a tissue. "Woops, heh sorreh~" I turned around me and saw...

"YOU?!"

We both shouted at the same time that got everyones attention on the cafeteria. Once again I heard whispers..

"How dare she shout at oppa"

"Geez, watta slut"

"Oppa~ you're mine only."

This university really likes whispering, ey? But holy shit. I quickly grabbed my phone and was about to run when he grabbed my wrist. "Heh. Let go motherfucker." I growled at him. He shook his head and psuh me to a wall then pinned me.

Well, what an awkward position. Now I can feel everyone staring at us. "Hyung. What's this? Already got a new one?" His friend asked him as he smirks. The blue haired guy shook his head and roll his eyes. "Damn, you. I paid for that! Watta waste of money." He told me as he look at me in the eyes. "Not my problem! If you could've just let go!" I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes on him. He frowned and bit his lip. "What tryna seduce me?" I raised an eyebrow. He looks at me blankly then answered. "You're not my type, idiot. I just want you to pay."

"Nope" I said and quickly push him to his friend and dash off. "Taehyung- Oppa~!" Isn't she Lisa? Are they together? Wait.. Like the fuck I care. So his name is Taehyung huh. "Fuck you, Taehyung!" I shouted as I run back to the dorm.

I slammed the door shut and panted. "Grr! What a tiring day." I said to myself and head to the second floor and flop onto the bed.

•••

(っ'-')╮=͟͟͞͞💌
RaWr..Yes, They made progress! My baby eevee's ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤── 💜 💜 💜