4

Chaeyoung POV-

Argh, where's Momo. God damn you, Tzuyu. After Tzuyu said Momo wasn't with her, Jihyo told me to find since Tzuyu was already sleeping. Fuck her. Now here I am. At the starbucks. "That would be $10 (idunno how dollars work:<) ma'am." The lady at the counter said. I handed her the payment and walked out. Whole looking left and right, I took a sip of my americano. "God this sucks, bleh" I said as I take a sip once again.

I continued walking until..

Thud

"Awch.." I rub my butt and look in front of me. "My americano!" I shouted. I stood up and look at the guy in front of me. "You spilled your damn Americano on me. Try finding it." The blonde dude said coldly without emotion. I rolled my eyes and said "I don't care, take it. Good deed of the day" I said and started walking away but then.. He grabs my wrist and give me a paper. "Wait? What is this shit?!" I shouted at him. He turned around and said "what do you expect? This is a limited jacket. Can't let you off." He shrug and started walking away. He made a calling sign and said "call me when you have your full payment. Number's there"

Wow. The nerve of this ghost. "Dream on! I won't call you, dumbass" I rolled my eyes and look at him walking away. He raises his hand and gave me the middle finger. "I'll just sue you, Chaeyoung!" He shouted and completely left. "Fu--wait?! How the heck..." That fucking-- arghh "how the hell did he know my name. And how the hell was that jacket $10000" I asked myself as I went back to finding Momo. Not even giving a shit about the spilled Americano on the floor. Well not my fault if they slipped there.

Ting

A text. From Tzuyu? Wow, this girl barely text me. Is it an emergency? Nope, a picture of map? Ahh~ map of the university. She once again texted now saying 'Check the dance studio, she might be there.' I sighed, there's 6 dance studios. AROUND the university. This is gonna take forever. I started following the map and finally reached the 1st dance studio but.. No signs of Momo here.
Argh, this is annoying. What is she?! A child? Why do I have to look like the babysitter. I looked back at my cellphone and continued to the 2nd dance studio. Once I heard music coming out from the room, I fasten my pace and opened the door. "Momo! What th--"

"Oh. You're a stalker now, Ms. Chaeyoung?" He said as he cross his legs. I raised an eyebrow and rolled my eyes. "Don't get so full of yourself, Mr. Gluta eater." I crossed my arms as he giggled. "Ohh~ who's the chick, Yoongi hy--"

"Hah!! Fuck you Yoongi." I shouted while poiting at him. He smirked and said "don't forget the payment." He smiled sweetly while his friend raises an eyebrow. He's probably confused. I don't really care. But still, I won't pay for his limited jacket.
"Ahh~ she's the one who spilled the Americano on your jacket? Poor girl." His friend laughed and started texting on his phone.

I just rolled my eyes and left the dance studio. "Now next is the.. 3rd one" I told myself. When suddenly..

Thud

"ARGH! What's with the bumping in this university?!" I screamed as I bang on the floor. I looked up once I heard someone giggle. "Sorry, I didn't mean it." He said offering his hands to me. I frowned at started back and forth to his hands and mine.

And in the end.. I took it. Cuz, why not? He was trying to help anyway. I stood up with his help and dust off my clothes. "You seem in a hurry, where you off? I could help you, You seem new anyway." God, this guy is talkative. Well, atleast he helps. Not like that Gluta eater. "Fine.. Let's make it quick." I told him as he nod. "So..where you off to?" He asked as he scratch the back of his neck. I raised an eye brow and told him where I was going and that I was looking for some fatass girl. His eyes shined and smiled at me. "I know where that is! Lets go!" He said as started to sprint as I TRIED to catch up with him.

I followed him once we reach another door with a song going on. Before I opened the door I catched my breathe first and bowed to the guy "not bad. Thanks" I thanked him as he smile at me. I turned around and started to open it.

"Momo! There you are!" I shouted at her as I came near her and smack her head. "Aw! That was Tzuyu's fault!" She pouted and roll her eyes. "Goddamnit were not having jokbal anymore!" I shouted and grab her by the hair. "Aw! Careful with the hair!" She shouted.

I smiled at the guy last time before heading out of the dance studio. What a tiring day.

"Who's the hot guy?"

TUGGSH

"awww!! What was that for?!"