the differences x everyonejeongin

[ot8 x yang jeongin]

↳ The way each stray kid's show love towards Jeongin are different.

——KIM WOOJIN.

Woojin is gentle, soft and caring towards Jeongin. He cares and protects over Jeongin, he would risk it all for Jeongin. Woojin would do anything for his baby, just so his baby would feel happy and comfortable.

——BANG CHAN.

Chan is encouraging and caring towards Jeongin. He believes in Jeongin and counts his mistakes as lessons to learn. He believes Jeongin could do anything as long as Jeongin, believes in himself too. He encourages Jeongin to do whatever and keep doing what he loves, because he knows Jeongin is able to do anything. Jeongin is his little star.

——LEE MINHO.

Minho is cheeky, silly, encouraging and protective towards Jeongin. He encourages Jeongin whenever Jeongin believes he isn't able to do something. He pushes Jeongin to keep going, no matter what it is. "You can do it, just try." He would tell Jeongin. He would hurt anyone who lowers his baby's self esteem.

——SEO CHANGBIN.

Changbin will love, care and baby Jeongin. He thinks Jeongin is cute and will keep on babying him. He sees the ways Jeongin grows as a person and he is proud of Jeongin. He looks at Jeongin with fond eyes and can't stop smiling fondly when he sees Jeongin being himself. Jeongin is truly Changbin's baby boy.

——HWANG HYUNJIN.

Hyunjin adores Jeongin. Hyunjin spoils Jeongin as much as he could, he do anything for Jeongin as long as he is happy. Hyunjin loves Jeongin, Jeongin's voice and the little things Jeongin does. "Of course not!" Hyunjin would tell Jeongin when Jeongin asks him to wake up himself, because he loves seeing Jeongin's face first thing first in the morning. He would risk anything for his Innie.

——HAN JISUNG.

Jisung thinks Jeongin is mesmerizing. Jisung can't stop watching Jeongin's little moves because they are small, delicate and adorable. Jisung thinks Jeongin is precious, therefore he needs to protect his Jeongin. Jisung cares for Jeongin and would hurt anyone who hurts his Jeongin.

——LEE FELIX.

Felix loves Jeongin's maknae aura. "He has a natural cuteness (aegyo) to him, whatever he does is cute." Felix would say, looking fondly at Jeongin. Indeed, Jeongin was naturally cute. Felix would watch him eat and coo at that, thinking Jeongin looked like he was a baby munching on some great treats, no matter what food. Felix cherishes and treasures Jeongin.

——KIM SEUNGMIN.

Seungmin likes to play, tease and care Jeongin. He thinks that Jeongin is adorable to just leave alone, needing to at least pinch the younger's cheeks at least. Seungmin can't take his eyes off of Jeongin and he admits it. Seungmin loves to capture Jeongin's beauty with his camera, loving the result of it, doesn't matter if Jeongin moved in the picture.

—— YANG JEONGIN YOU ARE LOVED

[this is fiction, therefore i dont know whether these are true. but we do know that stray kids love Jeongin with all their might.]