the devil x hyunin

[hwang hyunjin x yang jeongin]

—the devil is real and hes not a little red man w horns & a tail. he can be beautiful. 'cause hes a fallen angel, & he used to be god's favourite - or not.

"I'm telling you, this is bullsh*t." Seungmin says, leaning back on his arms with a chuckle. "No way! I saw the movies!" Jeongin argues, nodding his head with big, doe eyes. "Movies aren't real, Jeongin." Seungmin tells him, looking at the younger with unamused eyes. "Hmph. Whatever, leave if you want. Jisung and Felix will play with me." Jeongin is sulking, scooting away from Seungmin and pulling the rectangular box closer to him. "Alright, alright. Let's not fight and just see." Felix says, looking at the both of them.

Jeongin lifts up the top of the box, his fingers lightly tracing the words engraved into the wooden plank. "Ouija." He whispers, his dimples appearing as a smile snakes up to his face. "You look really weird smiling like that." Seungmin says, looking at Jeongin with a weird expression.

Jeongin gently places the planchette onto the wooden plank, the collision making a light clink. "Light the candles, Jisung." Jeongin orders Jisung, earning a nod from the older.

"Let's speak to the devil."

They all circle the planchette, round and round.

"Is anyone there?"

The planchette drags towards the answer; yes.

"Are you possibly the devil?"

It spells something instead; M A Y B E.

"Guys, don't play around and move it okay? I want to play."

"Are you bad?"

Once again; M A Y B E.

"Will you ever answer 'yes' or 'no' ?"

For once; yes.

"I will ask you once again, are you bad?"

The planchette does not move.

"Hey, I'm getting creeped out.. Let's stop."

"No! One more question.."

"Are you the devil?"

The planchette moves very slowly; it ends up on yes.

"Let's stop!" Felix says, getting creeped out as his eyebrows knits into a scared expression.

They move the planchette; goodbye.

"Bye bye, see you tomorrow!" Jeongin waves to his friends, closing the door

"Bye bye, see you tomorrow!" Jeongin waves to his friends, closing the door. He walks up the stairs, he feels the hairs on his neck stand, yet he chooses to let it slide and forget it. He continues his walk to his room and eventually slides into his room. He turns his back to close his door, turning back only to get spooked to death.

"Hello." A boy in a uniform says, he has horns protruding from his head. Jeongin's heart rate increases, it feels like he can't breathe. He immediately turns around to get out, only for the door to be locked from the outside. He toggles with the door handle, he feels like fainting. "Leaving so soon?" The boy says, pouting. "Please, please let me leave!" Jeongin begs, his knees buckling. "But, just now you were so needy for me to appear?" The boy says, tilting his head. The boy walks closer to Jeongin, making him fumble and tumble.

Jeongin trips over his own feet and falls onto his bum, pushing himself backwards with his heels, only for his back to hit the door. "Wasn't that so?" His voice lowers, his eyes darkened. "N-No.." Jeongin shakes his head, breathing heavily. "You kept asking whether the devil was here, and now here I am." The boy was now directly in front fo Jeongin, a devilish smile on his face.

"Please, I would do anything for you to leave me," Jeongin begs, choking on his fearful sobs. "Anything?" The devil asks, earning desperate nods from the smaller. "Good."

"Yang Jeongin, age 19 was reported mising in Busan

"Yang Jeongin, age 19 was reported mising in Busan. The 19 year old had only been playing the infamous board game; Ouija with his friends minutes before he was reported missing."