americano x jeongbin

[seo changbin x yang jeongin]

Jeongin tightens the cream apron, feeling it loosen. "Welcome!" Jeongin welcomes out of instinct when he hears the bell ring, he rubs his flour-covered hands on his apron, walking to the cashier. He rolls his eyes, seeing the familiar raven haired at the front, looking up at the menu as if he had a different order. "Yes, dear customer?" Jeongin says sarcastically, looking at Changbin with a smile. "Oh, hi. I'd like a macchiato please, can you add less sugar? oh, and a spoonful of your love please, thank you." Jeongin rolls his eyes at the pickup line the raven squeezes in. "Alright, what's your name?" Jeongin teases, pretending to not know his name. "Changbin." He says, smiling at Jeongin as if it was their first meet all over again. "Alright! It's on the house, for my special customer." Jeongin says cutely, scribbling Changbin's name on the cup, not missing to draw a heart beside it.

Jeongin makes Changbin's macchiato, making sure to put less sugar and just like Changbin's favourite, he drizzles caramel, he then dusts cinnamon on it in a heart shape. Jeongin walks to Changbin's table with the tray, it didn't only have the macchiato on it, but also a plate of chocolate cake. "Enjoy, Binnie." Jeongin smiles, making sure to add Changbin's nickname. Changbin flashes Jeongin a sweet smile, melting the latter's heart. "Thank you, cutie."

Jeongin polishes the glass, watching Changbin work on his laptop with a dimply smile. "He must be making songs.." Jeongin bites his lip to stop him from smiling any harder, he just giggles to himself and pays attention back to the glasses he was polishing.

Changbin only makes Jeongin's job more enjoyable.