V

V (4D personality)

V is the most popular and one of bts members and He is lead dancer, vocalist, record producer and song writer. He made his acting debut with a supporting role or character in "KBS2's historical drama Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth" with his real name in 2017.

He chooses stage name "v" which is stands for Victory.In 2014 he graduated from korean arts high school and join Global Cyber university.

V also collaborated with another bts member Jin for the soundtrack "It's Definitely You" in Hwarang's: The poet warrior youth".

he released the self-produced song "4 O'Clock" On June 8, 2017 features , to celebrate Bangtan boys' fourth anniversary.

Stage Name: V (뷔)

Full Name: Kim Tae Hyung (김태형)

Position: Lead Dancer, Vocalist, Visual

Birthday: December 30, 1995

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Height: 178 cm (5'10″)

Religion : Christian

Weight: 62 kg (137 lbs)

Blood Type: AB

Birthplace: Daegu

Family: Dad, mom, younger sister, younger brother

Hobbies: Searching for music that no one listens to, going on the computer

V (Taehyung) facts:

– He was born in Daegu, but later moved to Geochang where he spent his life until he moved to Seoul.

– He has a younger sister and a younger brother.

– Education: Korea Art School; Global Cyber University

– It is said that when his teaser image was released 5 personal fan clubs were created.

– He has been in the group for awhile, but fans didn't know of hear of him until the time around his debut.

– He likes anything that is unique.

– V's favorite foods are Japchae and any type of meat.

– His favorite number is 10

– His favorite color is grey. (According to BTS interview for J-14 Magazine from 170505)

– He has a habit of biting his nails and sticking out his tongue.

– V favorite items are computer, big dolls, clothes, shoes, accessories, and anything unique.

– BTS Members say he is a horrible cook.

– He acted in the Korean drama "Hwarang" (2016-2017).

– V ranked 1st in the "Top 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2017".

-V ranked 5th in the "Top 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2018"

– V thinks red hair suits him the best. (Buzz Feed Interview 2018)

– In the new dorm he has his own room. (BTS' JHOPE & JIMIN – MORE MAGAZINE MAY ISSUE 2018)

V's ideal type is someone who takes care of him and loves only him and who has a lot of aegyo.

-He stayed under water for over 1 min and 10 sec on Run Bts Ep.62

-He love to collect big oversized dolls.