Jungkook

Jungkook (golden magnae)

Jungkook from BTS the Evil Maknae

In South Korean culture, the youngest member of the group is often called maknae. Since they are the youngest member, maknae is usually governed and must follow the rules and sayings of the oldest member. However, that does not apply to the maknae in one of Korea's most influential groups in the music industry, BTS.

Jeon Jungkook is the maknae of BTS given the nickname Evil Maknae because of the evil and annoying nature of the other oldest members. Jimin and Jin often get mischievous behavior from Jungkook and many more facts that means that Jungkook is often called Evil Maknae. Let's look at the full profile of Jeon Jungkook!

Stage Name: Jungkook (정국)

Full Name: Jeon Jeong-guk (전정국)

Position: Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Sub Rapper, Center, Maknae

Birthday: September 1, 1997

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Religion : Christian

Height: 178 cm (5'10")

Weight: 66 kg (145 lbs)

Blood Type: A

Birthplace: Busan

Family: Mom, dad, older brother

Hobbies: Drawing

Motto Life : "Living without passion is like being dead" and "Rather be dead than cool"

Jungkook facts:

– Education: Seoul School of Performing Arts; Global Cyber University

– Before joining the group he was a handball player.

– His shoe size (U.S. conversion) is 7.5

– His favorite foods are anything with flour (pizza, bread, etc)

– He would date Jin if he were a girl

– He likes the number 1

– His favorite color is black. (Run BTS Ep. 39)

– Jungkook thinks black hair color suits him the best. (Buzz Feed Interview 2018)

– Said to be a very skilled cook.

– He likes shoes and makeup.

– Jungkook ranked 13th in the "Top 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2017".

– His role model is G-Dragon of BIGBANG.

– In the dorm, he has a room for himself. (BTS' JHOPE & JIMIN – MORE MAGAZINE MAY ISSUE 2018)

Jungkook's ideal type is someone who's at least 168 cm but smaller than him, is a good wife, good at cooking, smart, has pretty legs, and is nice. Also a girl who likes him and is good at singing.

-Junkook also has a weird habit he sniffles a lot because of his rhinitis and also wriggles his fingers a lot.

-He is the only BTS members who spends a lot of time in the bathroom.

-Jungkook was the most dirtiest bts members of the group as he has a messy room.

-He likes different brands of shoes and makeup.

-He really want to visit Australia.

-Jungkook ranked at 2nd spot in the list of "Top 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2018".