J hope

J-Hope (the mother of bts)

J-Hope is the main Dancer ,one of lead rapper and one of popular charming bts members. He is a song writer and record producer. He was part of the underground dance team Neuron and he also won many local prizes for his dance. J-Hope was the third member to join the group as a trainee after RM and Suga.

Stage Name: J-Hope (제이홉)

Full Name: Jung Ho Seok (정호석)

Position: Main Dancer, Rapper, Sub Vocalist

Birthday: February 18, 1994

Religion : Non-religious

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Height: 177 cm (5'10")

Weight: 65 kg (143 lbs)

Blood Type: A

Birthplace: Gwangju

Family: Mom, dad, older sister

Hobbies: Listening to music and window shopping

J-Hope facts:

– He was born in Gwangju, South Korea.

– He has an older sister.

– Education: Gwangju Global High School; Global Cyber University

– Was the rapper in 2AM's JoKwon's "Animal".

– Chose the name "J-Hope" as his stage name because he wants to be a source of light and hope to his fans.

– He loves kimchi and eat like a king.

– His favorite season is Spring

– His favorite color is green. (because it's the color of hope – Billboard interview)

– His favorite number is 7.

– He initially auditioned for JYP Entertainment.

– He is very clean.

– He hates exercising/working out.

– J-Hope and B.A.P Youngjae auditioned together for their JYP audition.

– His role models are G-dragon of BIGBANG, A$AP Rocky, J.Cole, and Beenzino.

– He thinks red hair suits him the best. (Buzz Feed Interview 2018)

– He currently shares a room with Jimin. (BTS' JHOPE & JIMIN – MORE MAGAZINE MAY ISSUE 2018)

– On March 2, 2018, J-Hope released his 1st mixtape "Hope World", with the title track "Daydream".

J-Hope's ideal type is a girl who loves him, is good at cooking, and thinks a lot.

-J-hope is the best dancer according to the other members and one of talented BTS memebers.

-He called as BTS mother because he always scolds the other members of bts like a mother, cleans the other bts members rooms and his room is very clean

-He has weird habit of sleeping with both his arms raised above his head when laying down.

--------------------------------------------

J-Hope's Profile

Jung Ho-seok, better known by his stage name J-Hope, is one of the members of BTS. He was born on February 18, 1994, in Gwangju, South Korea. His zodiac is Aquarius. His blood type is A. His height is 177 cm (5 ft 10 inches). And, his weight is 65 kg (143 lbs).