→1

he walked past me. he was laughing with his friends, small dimples and his bunny theets showing cutely. i stopped writing my thoughts on my computer and closed it. he sat down few metres away from me in another table. suddenly his bright eyes made an eye contact with mines. i realized i was staring at him, once again. his deep brown eyes, that might have looked just basic chocolate eyes in someones opinion, but in mine, they looked like they had a whole galaxy inside of them that had a lots of things to tell, but instead they hid them all.

i felt my cheeks heating up a little, so i turned my head and looked down at my legs. i was kinda jealous to jeongguk. he had friends. he wasnt shy. school isn't made for introverts; teachers asking you questions you probably know the answer for, but you are scared of being judged if you say something wrong. or maybe just simply don't want to speak up. jeongguk was always the one to get in some kind of trouble. always. i don't know why did i find him interesting. he's an asshole. but i guess that's one of the reasons why i fell for him. he's living a free life. and yes, he's good looki-

"TAEHYUNGIE!" a bright voice yelled my name. i looked up and saw jimin, a boy i did my school art project with. why the hell is he talking to me? we're not even friends. i glared at jeongguk who was looking at jimin, eyebrows furrowed and so did everyone else in the cafeteria. i looked back at jimin who was smiling widely and spared out his arms, sat right next to me and pulled me into a hug. awkward. "um hi.." i said, trying not to sound uncomfortable.

" would you like to come to a party on friday with me?" jimin asked as he started to unpack his backpack.

"a what?"

"a party. on friday . 8 pm. at hoseoks."

"why?" no one has ever asked me to a party, and i've never been in one. they suck. just stupid teenagers drinking because they think it's cool,want to forget something sad or are just addicted to it. alcohol tastes awful. there's better ways to have fun.

"c'mon!!! you're always so lonely. it makes me sad. you should enjoy your life." jimin said a bit too dramatically.

"i dont know if thats a good ide-"

"yEs it is. whats your address? i'll pick you up at 7.45 pm." jimin said not letting me to agree to his suggestion. he gave me a small piece of paper, that had some numbers written on it. "bye, i gotta go, my friends are waiting!" he yelled as he was already running to them.

i looked back at jeongguk who had his attetion to some girl with ripple waved hair sitting next to him. not the same girl he had his eyes on the last week though. he laughed and smiled at everything she said. you know, flirting. i felt anger. im not going to say im jealous. maybe i was, but how can i be jealous about something thats not mine? i didn't enjoy the view so i put the paper in my pocket and left the cafeteria.