chapter 7

Jungkook's PoV:

"Why am I here again?" I asked to myself scratching the back of my head. Here I am infront of the advisory class of Mr. Song, Yep Ive decided to just fuckin' go here since It's boring at the mansion. (An: or your just here because you want to apologize to taehyung oopps)

Shut up authornim -_-

Opening the door not even knocking expecting someone and there he was still cryin' like a little baby.

"Yah nerd.." sitting down infront of him I hesitantly tap his shoulder. When he raised his head he almost stumbled in his seat.

"W-why are you here?!" I almost chuckled at his cute reaction. I mean Ugly reaction, Seriously am I that scary?

"Dunno maybe to watch you cry.." I sarcastically said but he only raised his eyebrow not getting what sarcasm is. Is he really smart?

I sigh trying not to pinch his cheeks Urhm I mean Punch his cheeks yeah.

(An: Pabebe pa more Jungkook)

"I'm here to tutor?" saying in a 'duh' tone. When he cried earlier tbh it kinda twitched my heart. He nodded then silence.

Should I apologize to him? but me JEON JUNGKOOK SAYING SORRY TO A NERD FOR THE FIRST TIME? I DONT THINK SO..

URHMMM FUCK THIS ANYMORE!

"Jungkook."
"Taehyung." We both called in unison, I accidentally made eye contact with him so I immediately avoided.

"You go first."

"Nah, You go first."

"No you go first."He heave a sigh and fidgetted with his hands, Wow he seems nervous.

"Look, Taehyung...Imsorry."I looked away from him, trying my best not to make the tension AWKWARD as fuck.

"What? I didnt understand anything you just whispered it." Im so dumb.

"I'M SORRY OK?!"

Seeing he looked surprised I thought he was going to laugh at me but...He smiled.

"Fuck this is awkward." I cussed.

"Do you really mean it Jeon Jungkook?" He asked looking straight to my eyes, He looks stunning.

"Yes..I was so childish...I shouldn't have offended you."

"Its fine Jungkook but..." he halted making me gulp again.

"Dont be lazy as fuck when I tutor you." My mouth fell ajar when the first time I heard him swear.

"I cant really promise you that..."

"well ok then, I'll leave." This alarmed so when he stood up as if on cue I immediatly held his hand to stop him.

"But...I'll try." then when he smiled I somehow felt giddy in the inside.

What is this feeling?

-------------
An: Sorry for the long wait guys hoped you enjoyed even tho its short.