Chapter 10

An/Author's Note: Hey my Dear Babiess!! Ok where do I start off, well firstly I'm really really really sorry if it took me like a hundred years to update >_< school thingz has been going on so ya know. I know I left you guys hangin' and alot of you messaged me to update and I miss you too guys! 😢 Anyways I hope you guys are doing good, as much as possible stay at home with your family. If you've got nothing to do in your house like me — wattpad is the key HAHAHAHAH. Anyways I hope you forgive me for not updating in such a long time! I hope you'll enjoy this chap! 😍😘

Taehyung's PoV:

Why does he have to come back now? I don't want to see him again nor want him to see Minguk. After everything I've been through..
Minguk pulled the  hem of my shirt, to get my attention.

"I'm sorry baby..what were you saying again?"  He sigh like an old man. "I've been repeating for about 3 times mom." He showed me his 3 cute fingers with a dissapointed pout. I cooed at his grumpy face and gave him a hug, tickling him afterwards reason for him to laugh out loud.

"Eomma's sorry okay??hmmm." I spoke still tickling him, tears came in the brink of his eyes because of laughing too much.

"S..stoppo!! Eomma!! HAHAHAHA!!"

"Not until you forgive me!"

"Okay! Oka- HAHHAHA- i forgive you!" then I stopped my actions, showering him with kisses. We did our morning routine and went out of the house, hand in hand. I decided to take the car mom  bought me and drove to Minguk's school within 10 minutes we have arrived already.

"Minguk remember-"

"Yes, I should be obedient, behave and listen to my teachers." We grinned in unison and he gave me a kiss in my forehead, nose, cheeks and lips.

"Byebye eomma!Saranghae!" Waving I sent a flying kiss and when I saw him arrive inside the school's gate. I got inside and drove to my school. Not wasting any time I got out of my car, gripping the strap of my backpack, I walked to the school entrance.

"TAEHYUNG!" that voice belongs to none other than Joshua so I quickly spun around and jog to his direction.

"I got you some coffee milk!" Joshua happily waved the box of liquid to my face. "Aww, thanks!" Giving him my rectangular smile.

"So..I heard you're the tutor of Jungkook." This made me halt from my actions and quickly remembered the last week's flashback. "Tae? Are you alright your cheeks are red."

"Y-yeah..you know what let's just go inside the room before we get late." Joshua nodded and we both went inside the room as if on cue, the bell rang.

"Just in time ma pal!" I sheepishly said, going to my chair. Glancing to my side the chair is empty. Not surprised at all! Yey!

"Okay class goodmorning..." and everyone greeted Sir back. As prof was discussing about whats going to happen to our fieldtrip next week the door flew open and we all know who that is.."I don't wanna discuss further things to you Mr. Jeon you'll be detained after dismissal, So class I'll see you later in the afternoon to continue our discussion about the fieldtrip..Goodbye." Then Prof went out.

From my peripheral-view I saw Jungkook drop his bag, rudely. I opened my bag and took out the notes  Jungkook and I should review later during our tutor session. Ok..ok..we can do this Taehyung.

I turned to my side where Jungkook is sitting and was about to call him but he was no longer in his chair, looking around I found him talking with his friends which made me lose hope to give him the notes. Its really hard to be an introvert.

"Hey Taehyung! What you got there?" Asked by Joshua whom popped out of nowhere, geez "Notes that I'll review to Jungkook later in our tutor." He made an 'O' face contented of my answer. "Anyways..Do you have a pair already?" "Wait,Sir said he will pick the pairs." He chuckled and scratch the back of his head "Ahh..really? My bad, I hope we'll be paired." I smiled and nodded "I hope so too." Our conversation was interrupted when Jungkook appeared with a 'Not amused' face. "Thats my seat, get out." 

"Talk to you later..Tae!" Joshua waved

"Yah..." Looking up at his face, I saw a cut on his lips and a bruise on his left cheek. Did he get into a fight?

"Tell your friend to never sit here again." Too shy to reply I gave him a nod.

"J-jungkook..are you going to tutor later?"

Why bother asking Taehyung? You know he's not the type of a guy to waste time listening to a nerd like you.

"Hmmm..since I've got nothing to do later." I don't know but it kinda made me happy. "Is that a yes?" "Isn't it obvious nerd?"

"Great! And oh take this.." I handed him the notes "Whats this?" "Those are notes that we'll be reviewing later."

"K." Then there was silence. Grughh as if He didn't just look at my eyes last time, Perv. -___- I need to be far away from him later as much as possible.

But...Is it just me or day by day he's getting nice or maybe he's getting bored of bullying me.

Well I just hope he'll stay that way.

------------