Chapter 9

Taehyung's PoV:

"Finally.." Stretching my body after getting off Jun's car. Jun carried my sleeping minguk, Locking the door afterwards. The air is so refreshing since its already midnight the neighborhood was in serenity. I took minguk in Jun's arms carefully not to wake him up.

"Thanks for today..because of you both me and minguk enjoyed, look at him all worn out hahaha..." We both laughed and I waved him goodbye.

he walked back to his car, I called him.

"Jun!" He halted and looked in my direction.

"Why don't you stay for dinner...if its okay with you?" I asked cause he didn't really eat that much earlier, I kinda felt bad so..

"I'd be glad to." He smiled.

I first carried minguk up to his room tucking him in after changing his clothes then I went downstairs to the living room, turning on the TV.

"Make yourself comfortable, I'll just cook." He nodded and I walked inside the kitchen, started cooking.

I thought of what happened earlier, I wish jungkook could stay like that.

J

un's PoV:

The tv is on but my eyes are set on 'someone'  admiring him to be exact.  He looks like my future wife right now. Oh how I wish he feels the same for me.

Ringgg!!!!!!

Ringg-

My view was interrupted by the ring of my phone.  'Cousin' flashed on my screen.

(Jun)                                                        (His cousin)

"Hello? "

                              Yo jun! It's  been awhile.

What the fuck do you want?

Chill, I was just gonna ask a favor?

Tell me already, your wasting my time!

Could you pick me up at the airport?

Don't you have a driver?

Nah I kinda deleted
his contact number, purposely opps i meant Accidentally.

Not my problem, bye.

Wai-

-------

I ended the call and shut my phone off.

"Jun, dinner's  ready.. " Taehyung called out which made my mood change immediately.

"Woah!!  This looks really tasty!  Just by the looks of it I'm already full. " I expressed really excited to taste Taehyung's cook.

"Nahh.." For a split second i kinda like how taehyung looks right now.  He wears pink apron and he clipped his bangs to the side. CUTE!! AF!

"Who were you talking to earlier? " He suddenly asked, halting my actions I placed my chopsticks down. 

"Taehyung.. " I hesitatingly looked at him in the eyes, he also kinda trembled from the way I called him by his first name.

"...He's back."

---------------------

An: Sorry for the very long wait guys! I know you've been waiting for my update ever since... Thank you btw for still supporting this book.  Hope you won't get mad! Love you again and have a great night/day.