Chapter 1.0

Here I am on yet another boring car ride to my new house. My headphones were in my ears like usual. This is the 10th new house I've been in, in 3 years. My mom thought that it would be good for her to get a good paying job that transfers her all across the globe. I've been in London, Ireland, Germany, California, etc. I'm originally from a small town in New York called Catskill and I'm going to Sydney, Australia. Its just me, my mom, cat, and dog. I don't know who my father is. He abandoned my mom after he got her pregnant at the age of 16. He has his own company or something like that.

"Caroline, take those things out of your ears and help me." Apparently we arrived. I grabbed the cat carrier that had my cat Scooter in it and Cooper's, my dog, leash and brought them in. Well as soon as Cooper hopped out of the car he took a long piss. I set up his kennel and put him in there. I walked back outdoors and helped my mother with the boxes. None of them are really heavy. The heaviest thing was probably mine and my moms books. I got yelled at when I accidentaly dropped her books. She's very cautious about her books. I groaned as I put the last box on the floor. The house was already furnished. A few weeks before, my mom ordered a whole bunch of furniture online and had it sent here and arranged. It was 6 at night when I looked at the clock. I yawned and laid down on the leather burgundy couch. Cooper jumped up and lied on my feet. Scooter found an open window. "Goodnight Caroline. You've got a big day ahead of you tomorrow." I guess she's not gonna holler at me about sleeping on the couch in jeans.

Something wet was on my feet. Whatever it was, I kicked it off the couch. It landed with a thud. It jumped on me and licked my face. It.was just Cooper.

"Get off of-" his tongue went in my mouth. I fully sat up and he attacked me with kisses. I looked over at the clock and it was 6:30 in the morning. I sighed and took a shower. I put on some black and white striped jeggings, a pink tank, and over the tank a see through black sweater. I put on my all white Converse. I grabbed an apple and went to the bus stop. The bus came a few minutes later. I sat towards the back. There were mostly boys on the bus. There were some little kids on the bus, which I thought was wierd. Every 10 feet the bus would come to a halt. At this stop, a bunch of little kids came on. I reached for my phone, but I forgot it. I threw my head back against the seat. Another 10 feet we stopped short. My face came in contact with the seat infront of me. I groaned in frustration. I tried to ignore the little kid screaming. I heard a couple of teens laughing coming on to the bus. I heard a girl in the mixture. I didn't care to look to see who was entering the bus; I didn't know anybody. I saw two heads of hair sit in front of me. One was black and one was red. Another two were across the aisle from them. Both were blonds. I looked out the window. I felt the seat go down next to me.

"I'm gonna sit here you look lonely." I looked over my shoulder and a boy maybe my age sat down next to me. He had light dirty blond hair. Long bangs that were swept to the left side of his face. He has green eyes that are so green. I shrugged my shoulders and look out the window again. "You dont look familiar. Do I know you?" he said.

"No you don't and you won't."

"Why not?"

"Because."

"Because why?"

"You ask too many questions."

"I'm Michael."

"I'm none of your buisness." I ignored him the rest of the ride to the school.