Pregnant

Rizzo POV

"I'm here for you" reassured Jasmine. I hugged her and let out my tears. "I think you should tell Kenickie" she then told me. "How do you know he's the father?" I asked. "I just know. I never see you with anyone other then him and you are not one that will be fooling around with other guys" she told me. "Could I stay here tonight?" I asked. "Of course. I'll let mom, dad, and Rachel know that you will be staying" she told me. 

After she told them she prepared the guest bedroom for me to sleep in. "Thanks Jasmine you are a good friend" I told her. "Anytime. Pink ladies should stick together" she told me making me to smile. 

Next morning 

I woke up to the sun shinning and Jasmine saying "good morning" with my breakfast. She gave me some tourst with cream cheese and a couple of eggs. "Thank you" I responded taking the food. "Today is the carnival, we should make sure we get there" she reminded me. "Can I skip it?" I asked. "You want to skip it?" I repeated. "You are Betty Rizzo! The toughest pink lady I know" she told me. "Okay I will" I responded. "I'm just nervous about seeing Kenickie after what I said to him" I told her. "Everything will be okay. I believe he love you very much and will do right by you" she told me. I smiled. "Okay."