Giving birth

Sandy and Danny got married. Rizzo was her maid of honor and Kenickie was Danny's best man. 

Months later. 

"I think it's time" Rizzo yelled. "My water broke!!!" "I'm coming" yelled back Kenickie nervously. 

Kenickie POV

I can't believe this is happening. We are really going to be parents. I hope I can be a better father then my father was to me. I packed Rizzo's bags and I helped her into the car with the help of Danny and Sandy and we rushed to the hospital. "This is really happening" Rizzo responded in disbelieve. I hold her hand and smiled at her. She smiled back. "I will be there for you and our kid" I told her. "Always." 

When we got to the hospital I ran in to get a wheel chair I brought it out and had Rizzo sit in it and the nurse helped pushed her in. I followed and we went into a room. We helped her into the bed. I kept holding her hand as she pushed and pushed and pushed. As she pushed she would yell out "Fuck you fuck you fuck you" or say "I hate you I hate you I hate you." It took a few good hours but when it was done we heard a baby cry. It was a boy and he's so precious.  We looked at each other and I told her "You did good kid." She smiled and the nurse put our baby in her arms. 

This is the best moment of my life. 

Sandy and Danny came in to meet our son. Sandy is now 7 months pregnant herself. "Is this your little boy?" she asked. Rizzo and I nodded. I took our son into my arms and gave him to Sandy. "Wow he's so beautiful" Sandy exclaimed. "What are you going to name him?" "David" responded Rizzo and I agreeing with the name. "It's perfect" Sandy responded. "I can't wait for my little one to be born." Rizzo hold Sandy's hand and said "Soon enough. You will be a great mother." Sandy put baby David back in her arms.