wedding bells are ringing

katniss POV

I go downstairs and realize today so is the day I go wedding dress shopping for my wedding.

peeta looks up from the stove and smiles.

"The girls said they will be here around eleven so go get ready it is already 10:00" he says and I go off wow I slept late today.

I throw on a lime green lace shirt with a tank top under it and some black shorts. I put on my green flip flops and brush my hair and teeth real quick.

By the time I am done it is 10:49. Hmm I have a few minutes to eat a late breakfast.

Peeta comes and sits next to me. And gives me a plate with eggs and toast. Wow he read my mind.

"Peeta you read my mind"I laugh and he just laughs a long.

My breakfast is wonderful. Just in time when I finish there is a knock and some squeals. I roll my eyes and open the door. Peeta covers his ears and runs up stairs.

"You ready kat" Annie asks and I nod grab my bag,phone and say goodbye to Tara.

We all go in the car. we listen to music and dance. Annie looks like she is about to pop the baby out that is why we don't have the wedding for four months so Annie can get a nice fitting dress. Well that was the plan at first then we realized the other would still have there baby belly and still not born yet. So we moved if for a year but we wanted to get my dress today so I could get it done with.

We get to the bridal store and start are search. We look through plain old dresses to new ones. I finally fins one that I like.

It is a sweet heart neck line and it the top is beaded with Crystals and lace. At the bottom it has about two layers of the fabric. It is just a perfect dress.

"I like this one"I smile and they agree.

We buy the dress and go out for lunch and spend the rest of the day doing what girls do.

Yay I finally updated. Like I said it takes longer so please be patient. Thank you for reading and voting thank you for people wanting be to update it really helps my self esteem. I will try to update when I can but it might be less chapters a month or week. Anyway thanks.

              :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)