What is this Feeling/Introduction

Hello everyone! I am your auther and this is my first story on Wattpad. I hope you enjoy this book also warnings are...
Swearing
Sexual conductivity
If you don't like either of those...

SCREW OFF
Just kidding then don't read it if you don't I don't care

So KO is 14 and TKO is 15 And they are in there animal for like that one episode where everyone in the Bodega turned into there animal

Enid is a 🐰
KO is a doggy🐶
Rad is a cat🐱
TKO is a wolf 🐺

Ok let's get started hope you enjoy😁

TKO'S Pov
Ugh shut up! I hurl my fist at the alarm clock."KO, TKO WHAT WAS THAT!" Mom screamed. Ohh cob she heard that. It's nothing mom! I tell back. I took a look at my cute little brother. WAIT A MINUTE SINCE WHEN DO I THINK THAT LOSER IS CUTE?! I had felt my face turn purple at the thought. Ohh KO's about to wake up. So I hid under the blanket to surprise him. Hehe this is gonna be funny.

Ko POV
I yawned, stretched, and sat up. Today is the best day ever! Well everyday is the best. But this day is better because I get to go to the park with TKO, Rad and Enid after our Mom picks us up. I had felt something touch my bottom and I looked down and I had screamed TKO had fell out of the bed laughing and I was blushing madly. I felt tears in my eyes and then I think TKO had noticed because he had stopped laughing and hugged me which was rare.

Auther~chans POV
KO ended the hug and went to the bathroom to go get dressed. Then there mom, Carol, had called them down for breakfast. So after they got done with breakfast they had got into the car and KO and TKO had both had sat in the back seat.

TKO and KO's hand sometimes touched and TKO would flinch it away, but today was different way different. Today when there hands touched TKO had grabbed it and it had stayed where it was, but there mom didn't notice.

Well I hope you all enjoyed this first chapter! I love you all so much stay awesome stay kind and have an amazing day or night

Bai~💙💜💕