Are we ever gonna get out

HELLO Everyone IM BACK ITS SUMMER WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!SOOOOO,I decided to make a chapter for a renewtion, so I hope y'all know who combo breaker is because he is in the story now.

KO pov
So I had woke up and was confused when I heard TKO scream. I had asked him "Hey T, why are you screaming?" Then he had looked down at me with confusion. Then he looked at my legs and by this motion I was confused so I had did a pose to see if he would say or move cause he was just staring. So I did a pose where one of my hands where on my head and the other on my hip. I think he notice because he grabbed my hips and grabbed my wrist and look away.

TKO pov
So KO had did a pose. Because I DONT KNOW maybe he thought I was zoned out or something. So I had put his hands down. SENSE WHEN HAVE THIS SCRUB BECOME CUTE?!?. And also how long have we been in here it feel like eternity. I look at the clock with Mr. Gars face on it, WE'VE BEEN HERE FOR THREE HOURS. Wait how am I not hungry yet, *le stomach growl* oh now your hungry? Hey KO you can get out of my lap I say. "YAY!" He literally yelled.

Enid POV
I stared at Rad for a moment and then my stomach. Man I'm hungry, "Hey Meathead, wanna have a cook-off?" I asked. "You just read my mind!"he said in astonish. Well umm I am a ninja so yeah I blushed a lil. OK ME VS RAD KO, TKO YALL ARE THE JUDGES!

Benji's POV(or Auther)
So Enid and Rad where at there stand, made out of cardboard, where they supposed to be cooking at. They had to make a dragon dragon burrito with ingredients in the store. So Enid was the first one off, she had grabbed some lighting nacho cheese,meat and sour cream. She had grabbed the hot plate and heated a tortilla and the meat. Then, when the meat got done she had put the meat on there, then she fired the cheese and jalapenos on it and then she had morphed the sour cream and made a heart shaped and had turned around and pour a little bit of a potion she had in her pocket and closed it. For Rad he had grabbed lighting nachos, peppers, ketchup, sour cream meat and fire balls. He then had put the tortillas in the microwave for 2 mins then he had warmed the meat and then put the nachos on then the fire balls ketchup pepper and sour cream on and closed the burrito.

Rad and Enid where sweating, they were nervous for how it would come out. KO and TKO had walked over to Enid first, KO had tried some and he stood there for a moment. Then his pupils turned to hearts. It was that good that it make him feel tingly. TKO was worried but didn't show it because he wanted to maintain his 'cool guy' act then he tried some. "Ehh it's alright, ponytail. But it's not spicy enough." Damn, he could be the next Gordon Ramsay! He said blankly. Enid had made a sigh of relief.

KO POV
I tasted Enid's first and it was so good!! But now I feel all tingly wingly inside. Then TKO had walked over to Rads but my legs where shaking so hard I could barely walk.

I had seen TKO different now he was all buff and handsome. Even tho he is my brother he doesn't look to bad. I barely managed to make my way over to Rads thing. "Hey umm loser are you ok?" I blushed at TKOs voice it sounded so sexy and deep. "Y-yeah" was all I managed to say. This time TKO had tasted it first and then start to gag. "A-RE YOU O-OK!?" Yeah was all TKO said he was taking then started laughing hard. Then I playfully punched him in the arm and then he had used his hand to raise me to eye level to him and then he was looking deep in my eyes and then my tail started wagging uncontrollablly which was uncomfortable.

TKO POV
I tricked him by fake gaging and then I got a reward of a punch in the arm but it was playful but I caught a glimpse in his eyes. I had used my hand to raise his face to eye level to me. I had look him in the eyes and had saw he had heart shaped pupils. Was this because of Enid's burrito?! Rad had uh hummed us to continue and the KO tasted it and had hugged Rad and said "OMG THATS ALMOST BETTER THAN THE REAL THING!" He Frick'in Hugged My KO??! I had got so jealous that my face was probably purple then my tail flicked in anger once I seen Rad wink at him. THATS IT! I had rushed over there and