Part 13

Karan sat there with his chin resting on his hand watching Tripura being showered with different outfits to try and select.

Sitting in Radhika's boutique he sipped on his drink while She stood there helpless and slightly slouched with weight from each gown!. 2 gowns hanged on her shoulder and other heavier one on her hands.

He held his urge hard to laugh when she looked at him hopefully. He just gave up his fight with radhika when she started lecturing about how big this event is going to be, with all the celebs and big names, that made Tripura silent to.

He sat there patiently while Tripura went in for rounds of trial. 5 of them happened, some of them were not her size some were too much exposing for her being. 'hope he could've had a better view!' His mind commented, pervert! He snapped at himself.

After the 6th round when she entered he just held her gaze.

A matt black gown fitted her perfectly flowing from her shoulder and the color merely complimenting her tone. She looked a bit dark but that gave her a different look.

"you look gorgeous!" Complimented radhika, who was right. She looked gorgeous, but not like his tipsy, his tipsy?.

"Karan I guess this will really suit the theme and actually you both match, that will be great" she started making notes on for the makeup and remaining things while Tripura was looking at something from the beginning when they entered here.

When she realised he caught her doing that she just returned him a smile to which he blinked his eyes pursing his lips.

------

Staring at the horizon they both sat on the sand. The Sun diving down was a sight every beach going loves. She was surprised when he actually parked his car, held his hand out for her and when she saw the scene in front she was mesmerized.

"its a little private area" he mentioned when she looked at a huge crowd afar and where they sat was empty.

"Excited?" He asked suddenly

She blinked her eye and gave him an awkward smile.

He chuckled at her expression but went silent and that concerned her.

"will there be Music?" She asked out of the blue to drag his attention

"what!" He knotted his brows

"yeah, music as in dance!" She smiled "I love dancing" she chirped and he smiled at the way her eyes sparkled whenever she spoke something she likes.

"Madam, Bollywood reception hai toh bollywood gaane honge hi na!" He smiled and she smiled in triumph.

When he held her gaze he realised she did asked him that question on purpose.

'Was he the husband or she? He had to be the one keeping her happy but he is the one zoning out every now and then and she is the one who cheers him without even knowing the reason of it!'

'She reminds me of my mother always' he thought

After a few seconds of more silence they looked at each other at the same time

"bhook lagi hai?" She asked first and he affirmed with a pout which made her chuckle.

"chaliye me ghar jaake kuch bana deti Hu" she got up wiping of the sand and held her hand for him.

Taking her hand he got up.

"photo le?" She asked taking her phone

"ofcourse" saying he stood close to her while she took a selfie sliding little close to him. Looking at the gap in between he without warning pulled her close by her waist and his other arm went around her circling her in his embrace, his head resting on hers and that's where he was contended.

Tipsy Topsy marriage! (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें