( chapter three! )

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.
 CHAPTER THREE !  ❞

          AZAELA FIDDLED WITH HER PENCIL AS MASTER LIN LECTURED ON

          AZAELA FIDDLED WITH HER PENCIL AS MASTER LIN LECTURED ON. Azalea's head perked up when she heard Master Lin's cane clack against the wooden flooring. She straightened her posture before letting the pencil drop on her desk. She folded her hands out in front of her and glued her eyes onto Master Lin. Azalea wasn't very fond of this class, she had to admit. Master Lin started to walk through the rows of desks before stopping at the new student. Azalea spotted a note that was folded in front of him. All of a sudden, Master Lin's cane came in contact with Brandy's nose. Blood trickling out of her nose as her hands cupped it. Silent laughs came from Viktor's mouth. Azalea rolled her eyes exaggeratedly before Master Lin continued with his lecture. "Who would be the recipient of your rage?  A thief, a child molester, a world leader?"

            Azalea gulped loudly as her fingers tapped against the desk. "This one decision betrays all secrets and unveils true motive. Ask yourself. On that dark ledge, poised to strike with clean opportunity. Who would you kill? Your homework tonight, half your semester grade, will tell me who you really are. Use your training. Search the city for a worthy target. Someone you think deserves to die and kill them. Discard the body, hide all evidence. Bring me proof."

             Most of students became white-faced, including Azalea's. The bell rang causing the students to flood out of the classroom. Azalea stood up slowly before she walked blindly out of the classroom. She threaded her fingers through her hair before she got ready for her next class. After a couple of more classes, it was finally lunch which was Azalea's favorite part of the day. Azalea slid her lunch tray along the edge as the servers plopped food onto her tray. She wrinkled her nose as the disgusting gray lump that sat on the middle of the plate. Azalea started to find her way to the table before a foot popped out in front of her.

               With her quick reflexes, she jumped over it and continued walking. She then raised her middle finger towards the Dixie Mob. She made it to her table and sat down. She started to eat before another lunch tray dropped right in front of her. Her eyes trailed upwards before she saw Marcus with a small smile present on his lips. He cleared his throat before asking, "Can I sit?" 

                "Sure," She replied absentmindedly before she continued eating. Cute incoherent noises escape Marcus' lips before he finally sits down in front of her. Azalea gave a small smile before she dropped her gaze to the food.

                  "Azalea, right?" He asked as his eyes glanced upwards. "I'm Marcus."

                 Azalea couldn't help to chuckle. "I know who you are, Marcus. Remember that ledge saving?"

                 "Pff posh, I was never going to jump. Plus, you called me pretty boy. So I think that's a win win." Marcus replied as a smirk played onto his lips. Azalea rolled her eyes before she fell into the deep pools of chocolate swirling around. She couldn't help to curse at the deep and alluring smirk that he was playing. Azalea quickly rolled her eyes before leaning in closer. "Try me. I'd do anything for an assignment."