Chosen Lions

Allura assigned all lions to Shiro, Keith, Lance, Pidge, and Hunk. Allura told you that you will get one of the control panels in the castle.  We all had to find two of the lions. You went with Keith to help him find the Red Lion, he was getting lost in the Galra ship. You remembered your way around because of when you were a prisoner, you grabbed Keith's hand he was surprised and blushed at you( because he had a small crush on you), you led him  through the halls of the ship, and came across the Red Lion. Keith got in the Red Lion and so did you the Red Lion was in the air instantly. Galra robots with guns started shooting at the Red Lion, we got out of there in time.
~~~~~~~~~
Flashback
~~~~~~~~~
You were about five years old you didn't have you mom with you because she died when you were born it was just you and your  dad, your dad and you were taking a walk when someone stabbed him many times you ran as fast as you could so the same wouldn't happen to you since you didn't want to go to an orphanage or go to a family member you ran away and joined a school for the garrison when you were about 15 years old you met a kid named Keith he was friendly with only you because you had a personality like his stubborn and wasn't that social. When you were about 17 where sent off on the Kerberos mission with three other guys their names were Shiro, Matt, and Mr. Holt. All of you were on a different planet when you where all of a sudden knocked out and abducted by aliens. Then only you and Shiro escaped.
~~~~~~~
Present
~~~~~~~
You and Keith went back to the castle. You asked Allura if there is a place to train in the castle, and she told you where to find it. Keith came with you to train with him , you went easy on him because of your new powers. You were doing a lot of fast maneuvers towards Keith, you stoped when he caught you off guard, he stooped down to trip you, you fell and he fell on top of you, you blushed and soon kicked him off of you. Later on you sitting in the lounge area with the big couch and Keith walked up to you. You smiled at Keith as he sat down next to you. Lance walked in and sat down we had a conversation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know this chapter is kind of bad but I couldn't think of anything else.
SEE YA!!