Chapter 2

(Your teacher outfit!)

~Eren's POV~

BEEP

BEEP

BEE-

I slam my alarm clock so it would shut the fu-

I looked at the time and it was 7:39 am. I hurry up and find clothes that are clean,and look nice. As i was getting dressed, my phone went off. I checked my phone and it looks like Mikasa texted me... I open her text message and geez i didn't realize she messaged me 5 times.

'Eren where u at'

'Eren wake up'

' EREN JAEGER WAKE UP!!!'

'EREN I AM GONNA PUNCH U WHEN U GET TO SCHOOL!'

' Errreeennnnnnnnn WAKE THE FUCK UP!'

I guess I should text her and tell her I'm on my way.

Nah.

I run around the house grabbing everything I need for school. I finally reach the kitchen and grab me a water bottle and a granola bar. I scurry out of the house locking it behind me.

I look down at my watch. My eyes widen and I run as fast as I can to Wall Rose University.

It was 7:50am....class starts at 8:00am.....

~Time Skip~

I quickly open the door to my home classroom, luckily not seeing Mr. Ackerman inside yet. I give out a breath of relief. I look over to see a certain someone giving me a horrifying death glare. I gulp down the lump of dread.

I walk over to Mikasa slowly and wave, sweating all over. "H-Hey M-Mikasa..."

And as Mikasa said... she punched me square in the face.

Welp

"Why didn't you text back!?"

shit... what do I say?

" I-I didn't notice your texts?"

"Okay... but still. Check your phone whenever you wake up, got it?"

"Yeah got it."

I sigh and take my seat next to her just as the bell for class to start rings. Mr. Ackerman walks with his usual cold stare and steps behind his desk.

"Class, today I have something very important to tell you." Mr. Ackerman straightens his tie as he continues."I have been assigned to teach at Wall Sina Academy and will no longer be able to teach you."

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I wait at the closed door for Levi's signal to come in the class and introduce myself. Then I hear Levi speak.

"Class, today I have something very important  to tell you." I hear thru the closed door.

"I have been assigned to teach at Wall Sina Academy and will no longer be able to teach you."

I could hear everyone either sigh in relief or gasp in surprise but then clap for him. I smile slightly at the support my brother got from his students.

"And because I will be gone, I have already found your new teacher. You can come in now." I open the door and walk in slowly looking around the students in the seats. I could already see some were slightly drooling or had cartoonish hearts in their eyes. I smirked slightly and looked over the rest my eyes landing on a certain gorgeous brunette. My eyes widen slightly as he stares back back at me his own emerald eyes wide.