Chapter 3

~Erens POV~

As class ends Mikasa, Armin, and I meet outside of campus and head to our usual lunch spot at the park. As we walk to our spot I decided to make a conversation with Armin.

"So how was class Armin?"

"Pretty boring. I almost fell asleep to be honest with you!" He responds and laughs nervously.

"But enough about my class, how was your's?"

I blushed a deep crimson red and looked away. Armin noticed and laughed all the way to the bench. As soon as we sat down he started to calm down.

"Mikasa can you tell me since red apple over here won't?"
I hear Armin and yell at him.

"Sure Armin. So me and Eren have a new teacher so that means Mr. Ackerman is gone. But our new teacher is actually really, and I mean really, hot. But all the girls can't have him. You wanna know why?"

"Because....he's the teacher...?"

"Nope! He's gay. So Eren has a better chance of finding a boyfriend~"

"MIKASA I SWEAR IMMA KILL YOU!" As I said that I started to chase Mikasa while Armin is sitting on the bench laughing like earlier. Man these guys are annoying. But that's why I love them. In a friend way of course.

As I was chasing Mikasa I noticed a certain person.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Levi's brother...
.
.
.
.
.
And he was back out for a jog, but he was on his phone this time. And he was talking to someone. I'm gonna guess that it's Mr. Ackerman. He is Levi's younger brother so I can see why. I stopped chasing Mikasa and stared at him in awe.

Why does he have to be so damn hot?!

Just like last time, he was wearing a Nike shirt, leggings and running shoes. And just like last time his shirt was stuck to his chest because of all the sweat, and you could see his six pack.

Mikasa noticed and smirked. She then elbowed Armin and nudged her head at (Y/N). Armin got the hint and smiled. He then whispered something to Mikasa and then they both nodded. Mikasa runs at me and throws me on the bench. As she sits down she says something out loud.
"DAMN Eren, I didn't know you would grow the hots for the new teacher!"

(Y/N) was right there in front of us when she said it! Ughhhh I hate this! Without me noticing I blushed a very bright red and scream at Mikasa.

(Y/N) over heard and just chuckled.

He then turned towards us and winked at me and he left to go back to his jogging. He looked at the time and his eyes widen. He then ran back to us and said,

"Uhm I think you guys should head back to campus. You have three minutes till next class. Well, you two have to go back to my class." while pointing at me and Mikasa.

"I don't know where you go though. But if you would like, since you guys are friends, I can see if you can go to my class for the rest of the year!"

Armin looked at him with happy eyes and a wide, cheerful smile.

"Can you, sir? I would appreciate it a lot!"

"Very well! I'll see what I can do, oh and if you want, I'll walk you guys to the campus. I'll have to find Armin whenever I go the the principal of the collage. So I'll be killing two birds with one stone!"

I was about to speak but Mikasa beat me to it.

"We would love it if you walked with us!"

I seen her smile turn into a smirk.

Damn you Mikasa.

We start to walk to the campus, getting glares from the other girls from mine and Mikasa's class. They were probably jealous of us since we were walking with the hottest teacher ever. I would too if I were them.

As we all walked towards the campus, I couldn't help but let my eyes drift up to look at the younger Mr. Ackerman.

His shirt had started to stick to his sweaty skin, and you could see the slight outlines and details of his abs through the shirt. He had a thin layer of sweat coating his face, making him seem brighter and sexier than he already was. His leggings sculpted his legs perfectly, sticking and showing the strong muscles in his legs as he walked.

I blinked out of my daze as I looked up at his eyes, seeing them looking right at me, a prominent smirk on his face.

I felt like I was on fire as we stared at each other for a bit before I look away, the fire still residing inside me.

-TimeSkip to Class-

Me and Mikasa got to the classroom and sat down and we just sat there and chatted, but I felt eyes watching me. And yes, multiple. So I turned around and found out that is was some girls who are jealous of me because I get to hang out with (Y/N). I don't understand why they all have to be petty bitches. But hey, that's life.

"Sorry I'm late class, I had some business to deal with" says (Y/N) as he walks in the class with Armin. It also looks like he changed into a more professional outfit.

"Armin, your seat is right by Eren Jeager. Hurry so I can get class started"

"Yes sir"

Then Armin comes over and sits right beside me and we do our handshake.

"So today class we will be learning about...."

-Time Skip-

Class ended and like always, the girls surrounded (Y/N). You could tell he was annoyed about it.

"You should leave the class before I give you all detention. And it won't be fun." (Y/N) says while glaring at them. After that they all left in a hurry. Not wanting detention.

Mikasa, Armin, and me were on our way out of class before

"Eren, may I see you please?"

"Yes sir" I say then turn to my friends "I'll see you guys later"

Then they left.

"Take a seat, Jeager." (Y/N) says as he gestures to his chair.

I do what he says and sit in his chair, not wanting to get in trouble.

"What did you need me for, sir?" I ask

(Y/N) goes to close the class room door and locks it and says "Did you know this room is sound proof? Comes in handy sometimes, ya know?" As he walks to me, undoing his tie and sitting on his desk.

I gulped, "Really? How does it come in handy?" I say, while thinking about what he might do.

"There are so many reason. Like you can't here this loud class, or if I play a movie and it's loud, or even when I choose to get a little freaky with someone." He says while looking me up and down, with a hungry look in his eyes.

"Oh really? I didn't know you did that with your students, how many people have been lucky?" I ask, being a dumb-ass

"No one, beside..." (Y/N) says, while whispering the last part.

"Besides who?"

(Y/N) just continues to stair at me, with even more hunger in his eyes. He slowly gets up and walks behind me, leaning down to my ear, whispering

"Maybe you could be the first and last"

My heart starts racing and my face turns bright red. I stay quiet.

"No response? I guess you don't want to be the firs-"

I cut him off by saying, "I would love to be your first and only student" while I blush into a pure red color.

(Y/N) gets his hands and puts them around my waist, from behind the chair, and turns me so I'm facing him and says, "oh really now?" With a sadistic smirk.

I look away while nodding my head yes.

(Y/N) then chuckles and gets his hands to grab my chin, and makes me look at him, "Are you sure about that?"

"Yes," I say "I am 100% sure"

He then smirks and says "very well...."